2016 March | Photo-a-Day

Discussion in 'Photography Pad' started by scrapsandsass, Feb 29, 2016.

1. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Who is ready for March??? You have an extra day of February, so what better excuse to sit and plan out what you'll be doing in March?? :)

Feel free to interpret as you wish. When you upload to social media, use the hashtags so we can see what you are up to. You can also share here if you wish. No pressure, no prizes... just some outside-the-normal-box ideas for you to play with.

[​IMG]

2. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

This time I put it as wallpaper on my phone so maybe that will help. (Doesn't quite fit so I'll have to adjust it later).

scrapsandsass likes this.
  3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Yay!! Thanks, Kimberlee!!

4. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

Ummmmm . . . what a BRILLIANT idea!

scrapsandsass likes this.
  5. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Thank you. I thought of it one day when I forgot to look at Kimberlee's post for February and wishing I had made a list or something. Even just having it in your photos would work.

6. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

It is true. Back when I had an iPhone, I knew how to change those things and kept one as wallpaper, and it really helped. The silly thing is that now I don't even have it saved anywhere handy. LOL. Like today, my computer was acting up, so when I was waiting for hubby's train to come in, I thought I'd be tricky and post it to instagram and pinterest from my phone, but I apparently didn't even have it saved in the right folder on dropbox. LOL.