Comments on Profile Post by bestcee

1. umyesh
    umyesh
    I hope so too!
    Sep 3, 2021
    Serena and MrsPeel like this.
  2. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    same here, I w2asn't here for the past 2 months, but had been missing her already, I noticed she wasn't around... @Serena hope you are well, huge HUgggzzz
    Sep 4, 2021
    Serena likes this.
  3. Serena
    Serena
    @bestcee Thanks Courtney for checking in on me!! <3 Warm hugs sent your way!!
    Oct 1, 2021
    bestcee likes this.
  4. Serena
    Serena
    @umyesh Thank you Miss Monica!!! I shall be bouncing around as much as I can. :)
    Oct 1, 2021
    bestcee likes this.
  5. Serena
    Serena
    @MrsPeel How's my favorite Cyn?! Hope you are well!
    Oct 2, 2021
    MrsPeel likes this.
  6. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    OMG!!!!!!! you have NO IDEA how happy this makes me!!!! first @Farwen is back and now you!!!! Missed YOU! will catch up properly later or tomorrow!!!! <3
    Oct 2, 2021
    Serena and Farwen like this.
  7. Farwen
    Farwen
    Oct 2, 2021
    Serena likes this.
  8. bestcee
    bestcee
    Glad to see you pop in!
    Oct 2, 2021
    Serena likes this.
  9. Serena
    Serena
    Oct 3, 2021
  10. gonewiththewind
    gonewiththewind
    @Serena Yay! I was so happy to see your face pop up on a few threads when I was reading through the forum. Love your profile pic!
    Oct 7, 2021
    Serena and bestcee like this.
  11. Serena
    Serena
    @gonewiththewind Miss Cheryl! Thank you for the sweet comment! I felt the same when I saw your name pop up on my post here!!! :D I'm finding my footing again and trying, being very careful as my 23 year marriage just broke up a few weeks ago, so I'm working on slowly getting back to things that bring me joy. The Lilypad and it's BEAUTIFUL souls here has ALWAYS brought me joy. It's time I came "home". :)
    Oct 7, 2021
    bestcee likes this.
  12. gonewiththewind
    gonewiththewind
    Oh @Serena ! What a hard thing to go through. I'm so glad you came to our little home on the web. Please send me a convo if you need to chat! Scrapbooking is a healing hobby for me, and I hope it heals your heart, too!
    Oct 7, 2021
    Serena likes this.
  13. bestcee
    bestcee
    I'm sorry to hear about that Serena! I hope we can help you find new joy! And welcome home.
    Oct 8, 2021
    gonewiththewind likes this.