Comments on Profile Post by Angela Toucan

1. umyesh
    umyesh
    That's quite the dream!
    Mar 25, 2021
    MrsPeel and Angela Toucan like this.
  2. keepscrappin
    keepscrappin
    Dreams can get really crazy sometimes and make me wonder why I dreamt what I did. lol
    Mar 25, 2021
  3. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    LOL I always have weird dreams ... when I'm lucky enough to remember, I go straight to look them up at the Dream interpretation sites... many of those are great, and 9 our of 10 times the significance is spot on!
    Mar 25, 2021
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  4. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    @keepscrappin some dreams have very hidden meaning, as I mentioned to Angela, the sites we look up most of the time are so right, is spooky. I had a friend who was a Numerologist and she interpreted dreams too, she also was amazing...you need to make a note of t as soon as you wake up, at least with me, the later it goes the less I remember!!! one of the sites I think is called Dreamstime
    Mar 25, 2021
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  5. jenn mccabe
    jenn mccabe
    oh my goodness - that is funny! i don't often remember mine but when i do it's usually some weird story line that is pretty similar to life - just a wonkier version of it!
    Mar 26, 2021
  6. bellbird
    bellbird
    lol i know the saying is that the pen is mightier than the sword i don't know where that leaves pencil crayons on the armaments hierarchy so it might be lucky she woke you up!
    Mar 26, 2021