Comments on Profile Post by ArmyGrl

1. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    Me? I finished off a lovey jar of whipped honey. A Xmas gift from Mom. My good thing? Thankful for Mom!
    Feb 5, 2021
  2. umyesh
    umyesh
    I got a good night's rest last night!
    Feb 5, 2021
  3. Karen
    Karen
    Snow day for my boys. (they are VERY happy) and I am going to install a new SSD in my computer tonight. :)
    Feb 5, 2021
  4. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    @umyesh A good nights sleep is a great thing! I could use one lol
    Feb 5, 2021
    umyesh and BevG like this.
  5. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    @Karen I love snow days. I hope you can get your camera out and get great shots of the boys playing.
    Feb 5, 2021
    BevG likes this.
  6. BevG
    BevG
    We were exposed to Covid and our test results came back as Negative!! Person who exposed is being retested - he is thinking he got a false positive. Praying it is so.
    Feb 5, 2021
  7. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    Had a phone screen for a job that I applied for on Monday which is positive news.
    Feb 5, 2021
  8. Ga_L
    Ga_L
    my children have a school break for 2 weeks (winter holidays in France)
    Feb 5, 2021
  9. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    @BevG Holy smoke! False pos are not common and usually result from contamination. So glad the family is neg!!! Wooo close call!
    Feb 5, 2021
    BevG likes this.
  10. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    @littlekiwi Jennifer, that is good news! Good luck on the interview...sending positive vibes your way for Monday. You will do great!
    Feb 5, 2021
    BevG and littlekiwi like this.
  11. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    @Ga_L I hope you get to spend some quality time with the family...and get great photos too!
    Feb 5, 2021
  12. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    @ArmyGrl no I applied for the job this past Monday. No physical interview yet, only a 15 min phone one for further shortlisting to occur. Will know sometime next week.
    Feb 5, 2021
    umyesh and ArmyGrl like this.
  13. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    Joy was elected as a class representative in the school parliament today.
    Feb 5, 2021
    bestcee, BevG, honeyandcheese and 2 others like this.
  14. Rachel Jefferies
    Rachel Jefferies
    Keaton who has an unknown condition that affects his core strength, balance, joints, learning ability and much more today attempted various gym apparatus ALONE, this is huge for him! He also got a Merit badge from his teacher for good all-round effort in school this week <3
    Feb 5, 2021
  15. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    @Rachel Jefferies I love seeing pics of Keaton and his Sis...he is growing into such a remarkable young man!
    Feb 5, 2021
  16. honeyandcheese
    honeyandcheese
    Our kitchen remodel starts this week! Goodbye broken cabinets, warping counter, ugly backsplash, and faucet that falls over. Looking forward to the new space being fresh and much more functional!
    Feb 5, 2021
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  17. honeyandcheese
    honeyandcheese
    Feb 5, 2021
  18. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    @honeyandcheese Hi Rebekah! Ooooo...I can't wait to see the before and afters. Especially of that falling over faucet!! I should not be giggling at that image...yet, I am. Sorry. Kitchen remodel...yes, a Good Thang!!!
    Feb 5, 2021
  19. bellbird
    bellbird
    it was fantastic that i didn't have to pay for or make a card for a b'day DD went to today b/c she drew a cute Kawaii style bubble tea herself to put on a punny card for a friend (she did let me add some glitter & Diamond Glaze after to make it a bit more pro looking-most hybrid i've done in maybe 2 years - but i just realised i didnt take a photo of any of it - so fantastic but also a d'oh moment!
    Feb 5, 2021
  20. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    @bellbird It sounds like you have an artist in the making! Lol...next time take pics...I wanna see!
    Feb 6, 2021
    bellbird likes this.