Comments on Profile Post by Angela Toucan

1. littlekiwi
    littlekiwi
    Hugs, I just saw the news all over our media down here so hope you’ll all manage ok. Hard and fast lockdown seemed to work well down here.
    Jan 4, 2021
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  2. A-M
    A-M
    Angela when I heard about your lockdown on the news here this morning I thought of you straight away. It must not be easy. Just keep going, one day at a time.
    Jan 4, 2021
    Angela Toucan and littlekiwi like this.
  3. AnneofAlamo
    AnneofAlamo
    we had one last month, it about took the last of my hurrah away. we were standing in line for hours to get into grocery stores-75 people limit. It was really really horrible, but we survived, and I have to admit our numbers are better. your comments in the gallery are so appreciated! ♥
    Jan 5, 2021
  4. Karen
    Karen
    Ugh. I'm so sorry. My boys just got to go back to school today for the first time since mid-November. They are thrilled to be going back! I hope your time at home going smoothly and quickly!
    Jan 5, 2021
  5. bestcee
    bestcee
    I'm sorry! It's hard to have disruptions to routines, especially with school. Hopefully, you can take some photos and document this weird, strange time.
    Jan 5, 2021
  6. Rachel Jefferies
    Rachel Jefferies
    It's very hard isn't it, I'm right there with you, sending huge virtual hugs
    Jan 5, 2021