Comments on Profile Post by Ga_L

1. Rachel Jefferies
    Rachel Jefferies
    Same here, Keaton starts back two weeks tomorrow, Tues 1st September, it gives me an upset tummy to think about it!
    Aug 17, 2020
    Ga_L and MrsPeel like this.
  2. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    Gaelle, how is the general thing with cases there? Rachel.... I am with that feeling now (think 2 weeks?) that Sarita went back to work, though she tells me the owners are very well organized and are covering for the staff before customers.... I'm not sure about schools... but I do understand the online thing cannot go on forever... I admit I am a bit scared with the general state of the world ....
    Aug 18, 2020
  3. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    oh should have tagged you @Rachel Jefferies also will write later about the Hello Fresh, I made a page and was going to write the review as the journaling but I didn't manage.
    Aug 18, 2020
  4. Ga_L
    Ga_L
    @MrsPeel for now, we have no instruction from the schools. In June, Alexandre should ware a mask and Maximilen didn't go back. On September 1st, it will be the first time since March AND he will go in a new school. I'm anxious about that...
    Aug 18, 2020
  5. Rachel Jefferies
    Rachel Jefferies
    Thank you @MrsPeel always curious with the TV ads, put off with the price, but still curious and need to shift some serious weight!! :O So happy to hear that Sarita has felt safe and secure in the environment. Where does she work again?

@Ga_L that's hard going into a brand new school :(
    Same here that he hasn't stepped foot inside the school since March, i really hope all will be well for your boys <3
    Aug 18, 2020
  6. Ga_L
    Ga_L
    @Rachel Jefferies I'm anxious because I'm an anxious person but I know this school will be better for him. He will be accepted as he is because in the old one it wasn't that. All the teachers wanted that he made things lîe everyone but because of his autism he can't
    Aug 18, 2020
  7. Rachel Jefferies
    Rachel Jefferies
    I hope it's a good fit for him and he gets all the support he needs. I understand to a degree as Keaton has special educational needs but hasn't yet been diagnosed, we dont think we'll get a diagnose for him as all of his tests have come back as normal, but he has several needs which have been addressed. Here if you need to chat, much hugs @Ga_L
    Aug 18, 2020
    Ga_L likes this.
  8. Ga_L
    Ga_L
    Aug 19, 2020
    Rachel Jefferies likes this.