Comments on Profile Post by Angela Toucan

1. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    The answer is always yes! :D
    Jan 25, 2019
  2. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    Yes! Lots of music notes and sheet music type elements, and lots of different types of musical word art. It's all great!
    Jan 25, 2019
    Soco and Angela Toucan like this.
  3. michelepixels
    michelepixels
    After seeing this post of yours, I had to go get it. I want anything music themed.
    Jan 25, 2019
    Soco, bestcee and Angela Toucan like this.
  4. cfile
    cfile
    Jan 26, 2019
    Soco, michelepixels and Angela Toucan like this.
  5. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    downloading it now
    Jan 26, 2019
    Soco and KarenB like this.
  6. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    it's a good all round music kit, but focuses largely on the treble. Not much in there for a bass instrument player still, but I'll get lots of use out of it for the girls, and orchestral/choral concerts. An add-on for my bass trombone playing son perhaps @Soco please?
    Jan 26, 2019
    Soco, Tree City and bestcee like this.
  7. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    oooh @Soco - you've included the proper English spelling of Favourite - awesome thank you
    Jan 26, 2019
    Soco and bestcee like this.
  8. bestcee
    bestcee
    Jan 27, 2019
    Soco and Angela Toucan like this.
  9. Angela Toucan
    Jan 27, 2019
    Soco likes this.
  10. Soco
    Soco
    @Angela Toucan Sorry I didn't answer before! Real life has been keeping away from the computer these last days! THANK YOU for getting the kit and I'm happy you like it. We tried to make something general, going with all music themes and situations, but I'm writing down your suggestions and I'll try to work on it asap. Thank you, Angela!!! ♥ (And thanks everybody for your sweet words!)
    Jan 29, 2019
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  11. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    thank you @Soco If you look at all the elements and cards etc that are mostly a treble clef, then simply making additional similar items with a Bass clef instead would open up a music kit across the range for Bass instruments, and Bass singers etc.
    Jan 30, 2019
    Soco likes this.
  12. Soco
    Soco
    Thank you, @Angela Toucan ! I talked with Nini, and we promise we'll do something asap. With great pleasure! :)
    Jan 31, 2019
    Angela Toucan likes this.