Comments on Profile Post by tkradtke

1. jesskab
    jesskab
    I never really shopped there. But, I do like the quality since I've been getting the Amazon Fresh deliveries.
    Aug 29, 2018
    tkradtke likes this.
  2. jenn mccabe
    jenn mccabe
    I live for olive bars ... well that's a bit extreme maybe - but I'm the only one in the house that likes them. I can make a lunch out of an olive bar sampling!
    Aug 30, 2018
    tkradtke likes this.
  3. bellbird
    bellbird
    you had me jealous and salivating at the phrase 'olive bar'!
    Aug 30, 2018
    tkradtke likes this.
  4. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    I will confess to going back again today... oops! Clara and I love olives and have plowed through the container of mixed greek olives I got the other day. Today I got a container with four compartments so I could get a variety. Got a sweet one... that should be interesting!
    Aug 30, 2018
    jenn mccabe likes this.
  5. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @jesskab - I never used to go there, it overwhelmed me to be honest. But at the first of the year, I started walking to a grocery store each day to buy what I needed (for exercise)... breaking it down into short trips like that helped me overcome my fear of the place and now I'm there all of the time!
    Aug 30, 2018
    jesskab likes this.
  6. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @jenn mccabe - Me too! I branched out into some of the other pickled or marinated stuff on there at times... Clara loves the pickled okra. It could seriously be my lunch!
    Aug 30, 2018
    jenn mccabe likes this.
  7. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @bellbird - come visit and we'll graze our way through!! :-)
    Aug 30, 2018
  8. jesskab
    jesskab
    The flowers are so beautiful too.
    Aug 30, 2018