Comments on Profile Post by londoncuppa

1. cfile
    cfile
    Hppy Birthday @Serena my dear enjoy your special day!!!!
    May 14, 2018
    Serena and londoncuppa like this.
  2. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    May 14, 2018
    Serena and londoncuppa like this.
  3. Serena
    Serena
    @londoncuppa @cfile @Juliestcyr You girls TOTALLY ROCKED my morning!!! I woke up sick, with a fever, nauseated and wanting to just sleep the day away, didn't think I'd be able to feel so great through this! You guys are AWESOME! Thank you!!
    May 14, 2018
    londoncuppa and cfile like this.
  4. cfile
    cfile
    feel better my dear. So glad we could make you smile :) It was Margaret who started it off! Hugs ad Happy Birthday!!
    May 14, 2018
    londoncuppa and Serena like this.
  5. Serena
    Serena
    @cfile Yeah, @londoncuppa is my sweet twin-kie! I still always feel lucky to be surrounded by all you amazing women who think I'm worth spending time on. It truly means a lot!
    May 14, 2018
    bestcee, londoncuppa and cfile like this.
  6. cfile
    cfile
    We love you.. that is why !
    May 14, 2018
    londoncuppa and Serena like this.
  7. Serena
    Serena
    @cfile ::HUGS tight:: I'm FOREVER lucky for that. I love you guys, you all are really a part of my extended family, any time I am struggling outside of the house, TLP is my first thought and how I wished we all lived closer. <3
    May 14, 2018
    londoncuppa and cfile like this.
  8. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    You ARE my sweet Twinkie, and I’m happy to put a smile on your face. So sorry you’re sick. That’s just soooo wrong to be ill on your birthday. Sending you lots of hugs and get-well wishes!!!
    May 14, 2018
    Serena likes this.
  9. bestcee
    bestcee
    Happy birthday! Sorry you are sick for your special day!
    May 14, 2018
    Serena likes this.
  10. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    Happy Birthday, Sweet Serena!! I sure hope you're feeling better!!! Big hugs!
    May 14, 2018
    Serena likes this.