Comments on Profile Post by lealawson

1. Tree City
    Tree City
    oh, we're planning to get Pixels next month. Please share what you think once you've had a chance to check out the camera (and whatever else you'd like to share)! :) Do you have Project Fi? DH wants to switch but IDK anyone with it to know if it's good service.
    Jan 27, 2018
    lealawson and bestcee like this.
  2. Chippi
    Chippi
    Oh! I just got a Google Pixel 2 in December. Originally an iPhone person, but swapped to Android. Have had a HTC and a Samsung Galaxy and now loving the Pixel2. Love the camera, but I did turn of the "motion photo" feature off. It would take a photo as well as a tiny silent video along with it. Like it, don't always need it.
    Jan 27, 2018
    Tree City, lealawson and bestcee like this.
  3. bestcee
    bestcee
    Chippi did you see Katrina's post about that? I think it was an apple phone, but she caught her and her mom taking a photo together. It was lovely. How fun to use it with groupies!
    Jan 28, 2018
    Chippi and lealawson like this.
  4. bestcee
    bestcee
    I want to hear how you like it!
    Jan 28, 2018
    lealawson likes this.
  5. lealawson
    lealawson
    @Tree City - I will let you know once I use it more what I think! I haven't heard of Project Fi, so I'll have to look into it.

@Chippi - already turned that function off. It annoyed me right off the bat.
    Jan 28, 2018
    Chippi, Tree City and bestcee like this.
  6. Chippi
    Chippi
    @bestcee no I didn't, that is very cool. I will have a look for the post! I had a look at my photos again yesterday, and out of the 30-or-so that I took with it on and one of them had a cute video with it but that was it. I think I'd rather just pop the video recorder on instead and have sound with it too :)
    Jan 28, 2018
    bestcee likes this.