Comments on Profile Post by Angela Toucan

1. bestcee
    bestcee
    Are you at my house?
    Dec 29, 2017
    enjoyyourpix and Angela Toucan like this.
  2. bellbird
    bellbird
    Sounds like she's at mine too @bestcee
    These bricks must be worth more than bitcoin by now- I always think the Lego injury rate must be pretty high this time of year (touch wood haven't stepped on one today, but it's early)
    Dec 29, 2017
    bestcee and Angela Toucan like this.
  3. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    Watch your step!!
    Dec 29, 2017
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  4. bestcee
    bestcee
    True story @bellbird . We use a website to track the sets we own, to see the ones we can create. It also gives you an estimate of how much money you have in Legos. We joke to our kid he can sell the Legos for college money. Sigh. Good thing we've bought used!
    Dec 29, 2017
    Angela Toucan and bellbird like this.
  5. bellbird
    bellbird
    @bestcee i dont think i want to know that figure! DD has a sizable collection of Lego and the Friends ones herself, before she got bored with them - they seem poor value or underestimate girls ability to build "Look I built a tree - i used a branch shape and a palm leaf shape and look a (very unchallenging) tree" o_O
    Dec 29, 2017
    Angela Toucan likes this.
  6. bestcee
    bestcee
    Funny enough, the girl friends sets that have retired can be worth a lot! We got lucky, and ended up with some Star Wars retired sets in a yard sale box we bought.
    Dec 29, 2017
    bellbird and Angela Toucan like this.
  7. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    My eldest has a lot of the friend's sets as well as technic. She loves building theme parks, model towns, sporting events and holiday resorts. They can be quite complex but take up a lot of room.
    Dec 30, 2017
    bestcee and bellbird like this.
  8. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    My son is into Nexo knights and Star Wars. Being autistic he can get quite fixated. My youngest daughter wanted a lego city police station this year to go with her elves and princesses - she's more eclectic in the different things she likes.
    Dec 30, 2017
    bestcee and bellbird like this.