Comments on Profile Post by klee73010

1. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    Good luck with the self control...haha. I bought 4 pair at the Scrapbook Convention (they were selling them in a booth). I gave one pair to each DD and kept two for myself. They're the first pairs I've ever owned. OMG...they are the softest things that have ever touched my body!! DH saw the crazy patterns and asked me if I actually went out in public wearing them...lol.. Yep, sure did!
    Jun 30, 2017
    klee73010 likes this.
  2. klee73010
    klee73010
    @londoncuppa instead of doing anything productive, i've been wasting all my time looking through LuLaRoe albums and sales. It's been ridiculous. i got rid of almost ALL my other clothes. i'm the one with bright bright prints (mostly flowers and geometric), and now pattern mixing too. I'm not yet into the crazy off the wall patterns (like unicorns riding bicycles) , but I could see that being next. LOL.
    Jun 30, 2017
  3. londoncuppa
    londoncuppa
    @klee73010 Unicorns riding bicycles sounds cool...haha. Mine are fairly subdued. The pair I gave my oldest DD had a teal background with yellow & black lightbulbs all over. Sounds worse than they are...lol.

I'm wearing my LuLaRoe's to work today. Red & aqua...yep, I'm channeling my inner super hero! I love these dang things. You'll have to post a pic of the ones you decide on.
    Jun 30, 2017
    klee73010 likes this.
  4. jesskab
    jesskab
    I admit it, I chuckle every time you bring up leggings now.
    Jun 30, 2017
    bestcee and klee73010 like this.