Comments on Profile Post by chickypow

1. jesskab
    jesskab
    Oh my gosh! The big pit bull? Glad he's ok.
    Oct 15, 2016
    chickypow likes this.
  2. bestcee
    bestcee
    What the what? That's crazy! I'm glad he's OK!
    Oct 15, 2016
    chickypow likes this.
  3. chickypow
    chickypow
    Weirdest thing ever. No idea how it happened. Thank goodness it was in our room so his legs frantically clawing at the dresser woke me up. It was terrifying!! My poor giant baby.
    Oct 15, 2016
    bellbird and bestcee like this.
  4. bellbird
    bellbird
    exactly what courtney said!
    Oct 16, 2016
    chickypow likes this.
  5. chickypow
    chickypow
    Took him to the Vet today just in case and the big goofball is just fine. Irritated throat and mild concussion. Still have NO idea how he got himself into that situation! What DO our pets do while we sleep?????
    Oct 16, 2016
    bellbird likes this.
  6. bellbird
    bellbird
    We saw the Real Life of Pets kids movie a few weeks back - according to that, all kindsa hijinx! (our birds are mostly boring though - one time i forgot to shut the cage door before going out and they were just sitting on top of the cage waiting when i got back - but i had major guilt!)
    Oct 16, 2016
    chickypow and bestcee like this.
  7. wombat146
    wombat146
    oh good grief Erin, the poor pooch!! what a scare for you all!! lol! hope he doesn't get a phobia about TVs now! lol! glad he is okay though poor guy!! :)
    Oct 16, 2016
    chickypow likes this.
  8. chickypow
    chickypow
    @wombat146 Oh my that made me laugh!!!! So far so good. lol
    If one of my dogs is going to get into some odd situation it's gonna be Mack. He got stuck on the kitchen table when he was smaller. Dunno how he got up there. He also chewed through his lead and was wandering around with 40' of kevlar trailing behind him. He's a 140lb handful!
    Oct 16, 2016
    wombat146 likes this.
  9. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    glad to hear he is ok!!!!!
    Oct 17, 2016