Comments on Profile Post by djp332

1. A-M
    A-M
    I am sorry to read this news. I hope she can also beat it!
    Jun 7, 2022
    djp332 likes this.
  2. cfile
    cfile
    oh Donna, I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep your daughter in my thoughts and prayers, that she will beat this as well. Positive thoughts coming her way, as well as for you too. Hugs.
    Jun 7, 2022
    djp332 likes this.
  3. Karen
    Karen
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to read this. I pray she follows her Dad's lead and kicks Cancer's butt too!
    Jun 7, 2022
    djp332 likes this.
  4. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    bless you.
    Jun 7, 2022
  5. JenEm
    JenEm
    Donna I am so very sorry. I will definitely keep your daughter in my prayers. Thinking of you both, and sending lots of love. xo
    Jun 7, 2022
    djp332 likes this.
  6. umyesh
    umyesh
    I am very sorry about your daughter's diagnosis Donna. Praying for her and you and your family.
    Jun 7, 2022
    djp332 likes this.
  7. AllisonPennington
    AllisonPennington
    So sorry to hear this :(
    Jun 9, 2022
    djp332 likes this.
  8. KimJ
    KimJ
    So sorry to hear. Will be thinking of you and hoping for a smooth and successful treatment. (((hugs)))
    Jun 9, 2022
    djp332 likes this.
  9. IntenseMagic
    IntenseMagic
    Oh, Donna! I'm so sorry. I'm sending so many thoughts and prayers.
    Jun 9, 2022
    djp332 likes this.
  10. SeattleSheri
    SeattleSheri
    Oh no, I'm so sorry!! Hopefully it was caught early and she has a successful treatment plan. Life is just so unfair sometimes. Sending lots of positive energy your way!
    Jun 11, 2022
    djp332 likes this.
  11. norton94
    norton94
    I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope this was an early diagnosis and her treatment goes smoothly and successfully! You'll be in my thoughts - I'm sure they are discussing familial genetic cancer testing, but if not you should ask for it. If she has CDH1 she should also be monitored for risk for breast cancer as she gets older. My heart goes out to you and her dad too (((hugs)))
    Jun 12, 2022
    djp332 likes this.