Ruby Ribbon?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by JillW, Jun 13, 2017.

1. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

A few months ago I met a lady online that sells Ruby Ribbon products - I'd never heard of the line of undergarments, etc (and am no way affiliated with them!) They talk a lot about ditching your bra -and I was intrigued by their "camis" so I purchased a few and oh my goodness - I LOVE them!! https://www.rubyribbon.com/
    In my humble opinion, they do not compare to wearing a bra!! I don't miss the tugging and shifting I had to do all day long :giggle - they are so comfy!! Curious if anyone else had heard of the company or tried their products.

2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I have a friend that loves her sets of them.

3. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I never hear of Ruby Ribbon before...I had to take a peek. They look comfy!

4. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Never heard of them before. My fave lately are Olga bras. They are comfy, no wire and the straps don't seem to slip as much as other bras...that's not me in the pic :)
    [​IMG]

5. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

They look comfy and supportive, which is the best I can hope for when trying to tame my girls, but I worry about one size items. I'm tall and large-chested, so I worry the straps wouldn't be long enough.
    I wish I knew a seller so I could try one on cuz I'd love to be proven wrong!

Sokee likes this.
  6. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I'm due for new bras so thanks for the suggestions.

7. renee82

renee82 renee82

I've never heard of them either but they look comfy. I will have to check them out!

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I hadn't heard of them before. I love comfy though! :) I found some super comfy bras last year that I'm loving... my biggest hurdle is that I have narrow slopey shoulders and my bras straps never want to stay up... and these do! Yay!

9. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Thanks for the tip! I will be sure to check them out. I am well endowed and to add insult to injury, at my age, they hang on my stomach! I've tried shelf camis, but they don't work for big breasted women.

10. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

never heard of it. off to check it out.

11. BevG

Oh do tell! I have one very sloped shoulder and it is always sliding.

12. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Interesting. I'm always looking for a better bra.

13. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

BevG likes this.
  14. NancyBeck

Jill, you a total enabler. I went and bought 4 yesterday!

JillW likes this.
  15. JillW

Please share how you like them @NancyBeck !! I know they have a pretty easy return policy - I bought a pair of boy shorts and they were too large and it was very hassle free to return them.
    Can't wait to hear if you love them!!!

16. NancyBeck

I will definitely let you know. I got to thinking after I pulled the trigger that maybe I should have ordered just one until I have a chance to test it out, lol! I'm actually planning on using the white one as a cami under some of my sheer summer tops. I bought a form fitting tank that I have to wear a bra under from JJill, but if this works out, I think I'd be much happier with it! Who needs more layers? Especially when you're a little fluffy like me!

17. BevG

@NancyBeck - Let us know if they are hot. Yes, bras can pinch but they don't cover up your skin. I find that most shapewear I have tried is hot to wear. #personalsummer #hotflash #hotmama

18. NancyBeck

I will. Full product review coming! My order hasn't arrived yet. Hot would be problematic for me too, since I'm always hot anyway. I don't need any further triggers.

19. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I usually ditch the bra and nobody even notices it! LOL!!!!

JillW likes this.
  20. JillW

Funny bra story ... I work in a large distribution center ... Thursday night the 2nd shift supervisor found a BRIGHT PINK bra on the women's restroom floor. We all got a kick out of thinking someone was working without a bra on --- we found out Monday morning that one of the young girls had gotten sunburned and it was hurting her so she took it off part-way through the shift - it had fallen out of her bag.

Yep, there's no way I could get by without wearing a bra (in public anyways ... I do it often at home!)