Nope :(

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by StarryEyedDesigns, Jan 25, 2017.

1. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Brilliant!

Karen and StarryEyedDesigns like this.
  2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Oh, dear friend, I'm so sorry to hear of your struggles. You are AMAZING, to have gotten 10 layouts done in the midst of all of this. Sending you ((HUGS)) and I've added you specifically into my prayers!

StarryEyedDesigns likes this.
  3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Sorry to hear what you are dealing with. I'd say, with everything going on, finishing 10 is amazing. Feel good about what you did do, not what you won't. I hope that move forward in a positive manner for you. Hugs.

4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

So sorry you are experiencing this. Please know we all care about you. MOC will be here again next year, so don't let it add to the stress you already feeling. Bubble baths are wonderful stress relievers, just sayin'.

5. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

So sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. Hugs!

6. lizziej

lizziej Active Member

What an accomplishment to get 10 LOs done during this rough time of yours! I pray that things will work out between you and your husband.

7. StarryEyedDesigns

StarryEyedDesigns My goal, is to make a goal

Thanks again everyone!

Well to add to my crappy 2017, this morning I woke up to $1400 missing from our bank account. Someone stole my card info and used it to buy $1400 worth of tickets on stubhub.com. Grrrrr. I am pretty much over 2017 already.

8. Aerobigirl

Aerobigirl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for what you are going through. 10 layouts with your level of stress is amazing. May you continue to use scrapping at your own pace and time to help give yourself a break here and there.

9. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

Hugs. Can they do anything to get your money back? That's awful. I hope things go better for you soon.

10. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Oh no! what a terrible thing to wake up to, having someone steal your money!! On top of everything else too! Hope your situation eases up in real life!! Getting ten pages done is a great effort in my opinion! I am only working on number 6 so you have done 4 more than me! :clappy Sending you big hugs and maybe just take some time for YOU, go for a walk or read a book or do something you love (apart from scrapping), hopefully your mojo will return soon! :glomp

11. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

Big hugs to you! I also have SAD and know how rough it can be. On top of it all I caught a cold from my husband, and between that and the sinus infection that it morphed into I've been sick for almost two full weeks (the first time I've been sick in two years!!).

10 pages is awesome, and definitely something to be proud of!

12. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

Ohh, so sorry to hear that dear! None of that is easy at all! And no worries on the challenges - just do what makes you feel better - no need to add more stress! We will still see you around!!