Ack! Behind!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by StarryEyedDesigns, Jan 15, 2017.

1. StarryEyedDesigns

StarryEyedDesigns My goal, is to make a goal

I knew I was a couple of days behind, but I didn't realize a whole WEEK. Ugh!

2. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Do what you can and then if you get a chance do a little bit more. Some were fairly easy like the template. Hang in there. There is plenty of time to catch up.

3. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

I am behind too, doing Day 10 at the moment. My daughter was having an extended stay with my parents after Christmas, so I lost most of a day going to pick them up from the airport, and now there is lots of catching up and "Shopping with Nanny" to do.
    Then The Sims4 had a big update that added toddlers, so Melody wants to have a turn, but she can only play it on my computer at the moment. Yikes!

We just have to keep doing what we can and we can absolutely catch up!
    I've been doing my journalling (and leaving gallery love) while I sit with my little boy at night. Every little bit counts!

elk2009 and bestcee like this.
  4. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

I am 4 behind if I include today's challenge - just don't think about it and chugh on ahead!! I feel if I have an outline of what I want to do in a particular challenge - I go through it quicker! See if that helps ?

5. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I love working from the most recent backwards. Good luck with your catch-up. One week is easier than 2 weeks so keep at it!

6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

You can do it!! Don't get overwhelmed and try to catch up all at one time. Maybe do an extra page each day until you're caught up, or look for a time when you could squeeze in an extra page. Do the ones that are easier for you and save the more difficult ones when you have more time. Hang in there!!

lulyg14 likes this.
  7. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Very off-topic but YES! I'm so excited, they're so fun!!

On-topic: come on, you can do it!!
    [​IMG]

bestcee and Chippi like this.
  8. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

@berniek Me too. But I have been very strong and all but quit my video games for this month, lol.

Thanks for the vibes, haha!

9. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

The good thing is you still have lots of time so don't stress.

10. Neverland Scraps

Neverland Scraps Always trust, never doubt

You can do it! I know you can!! I was able to whip out three challenges yesterday afternoon all while potty-training and having a migraine. You've got this!! I know you can do it! <3

11. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

I'm 10 days behind :). I work best under pressure though. I always get behind but have completed this both times I've tried. I just try to jot down ideas and then it'll come easier.

Karen and bestcee like this.
  12. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'm way behind . . . but I'm not stressing or fretting about it. I will get there. Slow and steady wins the race. Now. To stop chatting and get to scrapping. Ha!

Good luck!!!

lulyg14 likes this.
  13. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Oh my, I feel guilty being retired with nothing to do but------SCRAP!! But, believe me, it wasn't always this way. I remember working full time; going to college full time and raising 5 kids! Good thing we didn't have digi scrapping back then!!!!! I agree with Jan. Add an extra page each day. YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!!!! :byay

14. jwalls39

jwalls39 Well-Known Member

You can do it! I finally just now got caught up!

15. StarryEyedDesigns

The Sims is still a thing? LOL

16. StarryEyedDesigns

I really really need to update my siggie too...oy vey

17. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

It's the challenges! They are coming to suck you down....:giggle Be strong! Whip them into shape!

18. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

:helpy OMG I SO needed to read all of this!! I'm 7 days behind, but I am slowly catching up to myself....if that makes sense lol. But I stress, oy do I stress. And I say to myself, don't stress, you'll get there.....so I really REALLY needed to read that there are others like me that boinked out here and there. Like Nancy P. - I'm retired, but my back hurts if I sit too long so that's my excuse. jwalls39 talked me off the cliff yesterday, and you all did this morning.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! etc etc etc..... :blahblahblah:blahblahblah:sense

sberkan likes this.
  19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am 3 days behind, but that's partly because I skipped a few to have more time... waiting for inspiration to hit and partly because instead of scrapping on Saturday I was rebuilding my computer. yuck! :giggle I have a friend coming over this weekend to scrap, so I will catch up... eventually! :)