Weekend Plans?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Sep 2, 2016.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

It's Friday!!! (or Saturday depending on the time zone) What's on your weekend list?

I'm scanning and packing on Friday. Then back to Salt Lake Comic Con on Saturday! Then Sunday to pack for a quick overnight to Las Vegas. I've tired, and it hasn't even started yet!

How about you? What's on your agenda this weekend?

2. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Some cleaning and tidying up, but Monday is my husbands birthday so something, I just don't know what.

3. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Gosh, Courtney, You will be exhausted!

It is 8:30 pm Friday night here, and I have my big one still awake because she is allowed to stay up on Fri/Sat nights, and my little one is in bed but very restless with a mild fever (stupid cold!), so it will be a long night tonight.
    Sunday is Father's Day for us, so we have to make and wrap presents tomorrow (Saturday) and I have to pop out to the store to get a couple of photos printed. And hopefully Sunday itself will be easy-going and quiet!

bestcee likes this.
  4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Oh boy, Courtney... I thought I was busy, until I read your post! :giggle

Well.... I have a Bachelorette Party this evening. It should be fun... it's not a first marriage, so I'm not going to be/feel like an old fart there. :giggle We are going to dinner in Red Bank, near the water and to a restaurant that I've been wanting to go to for a long time! Then I'm sure we will bounce around to a couple bars. I'm anticipating a really fun night, not like the old wild and crazy bachelorette parties!

Saturday heading to the shore till Sunday. Then depending on weather, a BBQ. Monday is relaxing, last minute school prep and sneaker buying.

bestcee likes this.
  5. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

My girls are home from college for the holiday weekend!! We're spending all day tomorrow at the Minnesota State Fair (apparently it's their "favorite day of the year" - my fam loves the fair!!). Sunday we're doing a lake day with my best friends and our families - lots of food, games, floating in the lake for us moms and tubing for the kids, and lots of laughs!! Monday we're going to visit my new nephew so the girls can meet their baby cousin.

A FULL weekend but I can't wait!! :)

Hope everyone has fun.

bestcee likes this.
  6. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

Lots of stuff going on...all close to home though since DH is on call.
    I'm hoping to try my hand at piecing a quilt top (it will be my first one so hopefully I don't mess up too badly).
    DH has been working on brewing beer for the first time. We'll be bottling that up this weekend as well.
    DD and DH have been building model rockets. They shot the first one off yesterday. They have plans to try out a couple more so I figure there will be some rocket shooting happening as well.
    And I'm hoping to shoot a video or two if I can find a quiet moment.

bestcee likes this.
  7. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

We have today and Monday off work/school and football practices/games, so I am taking today to clean this neglected house and then I hope to relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend. I plan to get to the nail salon in the morning for a manicure and then DS and I are planning to go see the final home game of our local Minor League baseball team. My daughter is only about a month away from having her baby and I have warned her that she is not allowed to go in to early labor this weekend and mess up our last quiet weekend for awhile :giggle

bestcee likes this.
  8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Tonight is my great uncle's viewing and then tomorrow is his funeral at 2 pm. So basically seeing and being with a bunch of family. In between that, I plan on creating and reading and staying out of pain.

9. y_baros

y_baros missing sock mystery has been solved

We have basketball training and soccer practice today, but otherwise, no definitive plans. I just told DH that I feel like we need to have a BBQ this weekend some time, so I think that will be happening. We've been so busy lately, especially DH, so I think a nice, relaxing, long weekend is necessary.

10. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

We are going to a Mariners game Monday otherwise it is a quiet weekend. Good luck on your move Courtney.

bestcee and y_baros like this.