What's on YOUR Christmas list?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lmccandless, Nov 17, 2015.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I have told my kids, and hubby, I want them to organize a family photo shoot, with lots of photos, and a group one to be put on canvas HUGE for my wall! I even took down a painting and have a postie note that says, family photo to go here and an arrow!
    I picked the place already, don't care about what they wear, just to be comfortable.
    I want NO attitudes, nothing but cooperation, happy faces and hugs and GREAT photos
    OR ELSE!

and this way cool new pressure cooker I just saw!
    [​IMG]

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'm still researching, but so far, this is the one on my wish list:

http://amzn.com/B00429N19W

4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I seriously laughed so hard!

5. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Good luck with that one Anne. Gosh I have to practically drag my family to do one and of course I made all the arrangements.

6. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

ditto! I was like "what did I miss on a random Wed? Hilarious ensued while I was away, and I missed it!

I already have my Christmas present! My oldest doesn't get to come home very often, and he is coming here this year. WOOHOO!! AND asking his girlfriend of 8 yrs to marry him on the beach - IF things go as planned. All my babies home at one time plus a sweet addition. I am so ready for this ♥

I do always tell my husband if asked by the kids what to get me: slippers, furry please. You can never have enough pjs and slippers when you work from home :heartslub:heartslub

7. readingfool

readingfool Well-Known Member

My kids will all be here, so that's the most important thing, but otherwise I've only been able to think of one thing, which I would never ask anyone to get for me, because it's just too expensive for our budgets, but it's the Nikon Coolpix P900. I'm hoping to get one at tax time though - fingers crossed nothing else comes up between now & then.

8. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

tee hee hee!! Well at least you know what you want and that sounds easy enough to accomplish. :giggle

I just got a crockpot pressure cooker combo... LOVE IT!

9. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

DJ Roomba!!! I'm in the midst of a Parks & Rec marathon right now, LOL.

The only thing I've asked for so far is the new Beatles 1+ DVD/CD collection. And according to the Amazon account my husband and I share, it's on its way, HA!

10. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

DJ Roomba! LOL!

We had a roomba... and it didn't work so well for us. We also had a Shepard Mix dog, and that might have been why! LOL! It was also a long time ago, and I'm sure they have improved greatly since then!

I really don't want anything personally, maybe a couple new outfits. I am not a clothes shopper, but really need to purge and get some new pieces.

I have no decorating touch, and my Mom is awesome at it, so I asked her to help me with a guest bedroom, and other things around the house.

I have no idea what else to ask for. Maybe a class on how to use my camera - IRL. I don't think I would do well with an online one.

11. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

Aww. Thanks so much, Laura!! I absolutely loved putting that page together.

12. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

Ooooh.... how'd I miss this?!

13. AllisonPennington

I reeeeeally want the holiday Mini Indied box (it's an indie nail polish thing) but it goes live a full month before xmas so I might have to buy it myself and wrap it up. :whistle

14. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I'm getting myself a Wacom Pro Tablet. My daughter said she'd kick in $100 as her Christmas gift to me and her dad (he's SO-O-O-O hard to shop for so she is going to save him some money instead). I'm doing a ton of babysitting as my gift to her in return.

15. AllisonPennington

Hey! That sounds win-win!! Grandkid time AND the tablet! <3

16. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I did that for my mom late year. And 3 {out of 9} kids so didn't show up. I printed the photo anyway! Lol.

And I love my pressure cooker.

17. asali

asali Mad for Marzipan

what a great idea of exchanging the ideas! I´m so bad in choosing the presents for others so this topic is just perfect. Keep the ideas coming :giggle Hope I dont get too inspired because my list can´t grow. I´m still thinking if I can spend some money and by myself an ipad or new photo lens.

18. Jeanet

Jeanet CT - Lynne-Marie

I'm desperate for a new Wacom tablet after having nearly worn out my old one this year.

19. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

We're not really doing adult gifts this year since we're saving for a trip, but I did just order a new coffee pot and coffee grinder. Not a ridiculously expensive one, but not cheap either - so that feels like a Christmas gift!

If I were dreaming, well, there would always be a new camera lens on my list: the 70-200mm 2.8 or the 85mm.

20. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I told my boys I wanted them to buy me a goat for a charity. Actually, if they just donated to a charity they loved in my name, then that would be the best gift.