WINNER ANNOUNCED!! WATCH and WIN | The TEEN PARENT ZONE | by ForeverJoy!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by ForeverJoy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. ForeverJoy

ForeverJoy Swimming in the big tank

Coming this Friday to a screen near you- from the person who brought you "THIS IS SCARY" is a new TRUE SCI FI Thriller exploring the frightening dimension of life with a teen... :evillaugh

Are you living the horror? :scared Share one of your bizarre tales and one comment will be randomly chosen to WIN the design before it's released! (Winner will be drawn on Thursday June 18 at 5pm EST )

Click on the image below to WATCH THE TRAILER!

[​IMG]

:giggle

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  2. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I love your video clip, the credits are fabulous too and totally made my day.

The problem is that when you are in the darkness of the parenting of teen that is a miserable, grunting version of the adoring young sunshine that now lives only in your memory, it's very hard. Difficult to blog family memories (who really wants to remember these times), taking their photos becomes something you do with the phone on silent and the camera in stealth mode. Sharing anything via social media is an invasion of their privacy. When this is the second son to be snatched by aliens, even having the (slightly faded and a tad too tight) Tshirt seems little enough reward.

3. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

Quite the atmosphere you created there.
    I am worried now. I have a 12 and a 14 year old, and I was hoping it doesn't get worse than that. At the moment we are on good enough terms, bar minor occasional slamming of the door (that so far always is closely followed by a small voice: sorry), acting exhausted, and talking back. The worst was last year the way the girls were acting towards each other, and claiming they wanted to be dead... that was heavy, but then last November we had guests and they had to share a room (I was terrified at the prospect, but we just didn't have another room...) and they decided to stay together after the guests parted, and it's been much better ever since. Touch wood, spit over the left shoulder,... whatever else you want to do to not jinx it. Saying that I wouldn't be able to beat the stories of horror, I still would love to win your Teen Parent Zone. :)

4. ForeverJoy

BWAAHAA! I put my camera on silent too!!!!! :giggle

5. ForeverJoy

:giggle Don't worry Olga!! It's really not that bad! as long as you resign yourself to laugh at the drama of it all! My older guy Ryan got a big kick out of this - and sometimes by throwing it all out in the open- it lightens things up- and lets them know the drama you are going through as well!

6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

the times I forget to laugh are the worst!!! sometimes I hit myself on the forehead and say Laugh, Laugh, this too will pass, and God your mercies are great, I petition you to give him 3 or 4 just like him!

7. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

That clip is so funny and as a mum of three teens I feel the pain too.

8. nancz3js

nancz3js New Member

I know the feeling all too well. My son who is 15 now knows everything and I know nothing! Ask him for help, especially electronics, he gives me the eye roll thing where it says, "come on mom". You can do it too. I say I know, but I have to find my glasses and then I have to figure it out. You can just do it quick. My younger son is still helpful at least.

9. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Oh what fun. My 10 year old grand daughter has the eye roll down pat. What will the teen years be like?

10. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

Renne!!! That video is amazing!!! Great work on that!

11. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

Just too too funny!!

12. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

I just love this clip Renne. I got a great giggle out of it.
    Although, I must say I am apparently very blessed. My teens do not seem to be abducted by aliens. I still get hugs from the 15 year old boy. He does struggle with full sentences though he he. Our youngest is probably the most trouble but hey! She's a girl, she's 13, she has hormones lol.
    They pose for photos. I scrap; life is not worth living if you don't let me. Probably has to do with my good Irish mother guilt. "But what if you die tomorrow?" The same thing applies to saying goodbye, I love you and hugs.
    Don't get me wrong, they have plenty of teen moments especially the nit picking at each other and are definitely in the "self involved' zone.
    I can't wait to play with this.

13. ForeverJoy

See-? after reading these and seeing what my friends go through- the prospect of teen GIRLS terrifies me! Feed the boys and all is well... but those teen girls.... eep!!

14. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I've lived through the rebellious teenage experience. It was probably the hardest thing I ever did live through to date. She is now a lovely 36 year old who is a wonderful wife and mother. Our relationship is solid now. It took about 6 years for the "walking on egg shells" feeling to go away. I can confidently say that God answered all my desperate prayers during those tumultuous years. There really was no laughing through it for us, it was too scary and heartbreaking. And now looking back there is just gratitude to the Lord, still no laughing.

I loved the video, Renne. It was just like a movie trailer.

15. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Love this - and the stories!

Edited - maybe I should be worried about my future, lol! I have a 10 year old and a 7 year old!

16. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

this thread is both scary and hopeful - and i'm on the 'glad i only had one girl' bandwagon - she's already high-maintenance, i can't wait for the teen years (sarcasm)

17. ForeverJoy

I have had alot of fun "testing" the design out- and teasing my big guy in the process- here's a peek at one of the layout's I've made with it... :giggle

[​IMG]

18. giatocj

giatocj New Member

The Teen years...OY!!

I am living this right now with our oldest grandson (15), who has lived with us his whole life. He's a darling young man much of the time, for which we count our lucky stars...but OMG, those times he crosses over into the outer dimension are so hard to handle. The fact that he can turn on a dime is really the worst to deal with but we keep telling ourselves that this too shall pass...like teething, potty training and the separation anxiety of school. :thumbsups

Looking forward to adding this kit to my collection...the timing is impecable.

19. DeborahWagner

DeborahWagner Member

Loved the video!

Your video cracked me up - it is so true! My 3 kids are now in their 20's but when I had 3 teenagers, it was insane. Now that they are older, they have started telling me about the antics I never know about...TMI!!

20. gadgetgrrl

gadgetgrrl I am no bird and no net ensnares me

Love the video, Renne! My youngest is off to college in the fall, but he definitely went through the terrible, scary teen antics for a while. Like his older brother and sister, if I paid attention and listened quietly, I heard lots of things that I never would have if I pestered him for answers.