Pad Patter: 3/5 Boo hooer? R U?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Mar 5, 2015.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

:cry:cry:cry:cry
    I cry when I am happy
    I cry when I am sad
    I cry when I am mad; which makes me madder
    :giggle:giggle:giggle
    What about YOU?
    do you weep at sad commercials or songs...oh my gosh, I can go all out bawl at some country songs!

I tell people my tear ducts are just very loose! :giggle

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Dutch_Diva

Dutch_Diva The 80's called? Awesome!

I'm not that bad but especially the last one, when I get really mad and there's nothing I can do about it (like in work environment) I do cry out of frustration and anger which makes it worse because that is when you don't want to cry! :thumbsdowns

3. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

Depends on the day for me. I am much more of a sad crier though. And some days, I am just weepy and so almost anything will make me cry.

And for me, a good cry can make me feel better if I can just let it out and have an ugly cry.

And I am not a pretty crier--it is red splotchy face and neck all the way for me!!

4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

ROFL

:rofl

I just sent you a FB message telling you I was in tears about some comments you made .....

yes-
    totally-
    I cry-

of happiness and sadness....

I cry a lot - except when I'm angry- then I shout- a LOT-

but TV commercials, Greys Anatomy, any TV series really, and I cry when I get some nice pms, and with some people's comments on my pages....

gonna adopt that "loose ducts" thing!!!!:giggle

5. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Yes, yes, yes

I hate the crying at commercials.

6. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I cry. Last week I got a very complimentary voicemail. I started tearing up in a crowded pharmacy when I heard it. I also cry when I feel stupid. I wish I wouldn't care about some things, but it just happens. Lately I've gotten a little weepy about my oldest turning 7. It's just going by so fast.

7. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Not a crier at all. Very rarely when I'm extremely upset - and usually only when I'm alone. And I guess a few movies have been known to make me cry, but it's few and far between!

8. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

My tears usually come when watching sappy tv commercials or moments in a show or movie. I can't watch the animal abuse commercials b/c I start bawling and it's so upsetting. I have to turn my head away.

9. RaquelS

RaquelS How does my garden grow? Well, it doesn't ...

I'm definitely a crier. I cry at every major life celebration! :) but then I also laugh a lot every day.

10. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

I cry at everything... mad, sad, commercials, songs, movies I've seen a million times. All of it. The mad part always frustrates me that tears come before the really good mad part.

11. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I was gonna say it maybe age related...but I see some of you very young who are criers too....
    oh well, good to know am not alone!!!!:giggle

12. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I'm a cryer. I'll cry when I am sad, when I am overjoyed, and when I am mad.

13. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i cry at all of the above. damn tear ducts. we have tissue boxes in pretty much every room of the house

14. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

15. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I'm not much of a crier.

I will cry, but most of the time it is mostly from stress, being that mad, or something truly hurt me. I've cried because work gets too stressful, and try to hold it in. My friend at work says I can cry at work because I pretty-cry, while all I see is ugly-cry every time, lol! She tries to make it better. If I get mad, usually I get out what I need to say or do, and then I cry after, more like release. When I get hurt or am really sad I will cry - more like someone betrayed me or I lost a loved one type.

When commercials, movies, or happy things, I usually don't cry but the lump in my throat is present.

16. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am definitely not a crier. It's a little weird actually. But a few nights after my foot surgery, I woke my hubby up bawling my eyes out. I was trying to hide that I was crying and when he woke up and heard me crying he freaked out. He even said "but you don't cry". He probably thought I was dying or something. The truth? I couldn't get comfortable and was insanely tired and just wanted to go to sleep and I couldn't. I wasn't even in that much pain. So silly. He didn't quite know what to do with me then. Of course it was also near "that time of the month" so that didn't help either.

17. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

I cry at happy, sad, or moving situations whether live or on TV or what ever. Those heart wrenching commercials showing poor mistreated animals just make me so sad. I want to run around and adopt them all - but then my husband would kill me...

Angry - I'm dead silent with the look. Either I leave the situation or everyone else does....

18. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Oh my gosh...Anne...we are 2 of a kind!!! I cry at everything!!! Commercials, tv shows, songs, watching people play sports...you name it, I could probably cry.

19. wendyjc

wendyjc Hoping to have Kate by the ocean

This is me exactly! Crying from being angry or frustrated at work. I can't seem to control it in that kind of environment. Of course certain songs, movies, and quotes can tear me up. Watching my kids do gymnastics is the worst. I can hardly video the routines, my hands get shaky!!

If you get the feed from upworthy on your facebook page, there are plenty of tear jerking videos on there to last you a lifetime!!!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  20. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am an emotional person. I get a little embarrassed at church because most hymns make me cry. Commercials make me cry. The last season of The Office is making me cry. Everyone in my family is used to it. I would cry every time I read Island of the Blue Dolphin to my class and Small One at Christmas. I refused to read Where the Red Fern Grows for that reason.