Ready to Go A5 February Planner Templates Help

Discussion in 'Learning Pad' started by penguinluvr, Feb 6, 2015.

1. penguinluvr

penguinluvr Member

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these and the idea to use them. However, I don't understand how to use them. I have read instructions over and over.

Am I dense? Wait don't answer that. I am sure I am making it harder than it should be.

I use a macbook air & photoshop elements 11

I want to use them as personal size but just don't get how to "See" the layers.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I believe there are different versions for PS and PSE. Did you download the right ones? As I understand it, PSE doesn't deal with groups, so the PS versions won't work properly.

3. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

You CAN get a script/action that will allow you to work with product with groups if you find you need it. Might be easier to get the one without groups as a fix though.

4. penguinluvr

penguinluvr Member

Thanks Ladies!! Lorry I did open the wrong version. Guess I need to learn to read better. They are so easy to use when you open the PSE version when using PSE. Silly me I was just so excited.

5. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Excitement is understandable! Glad you're on your way now! :)

6. PrideAndJoyDesigns

PrideAndJoyDesigns New Member

Hey Little Egg! This is Amy - I helped design the templates with Just Jaimee (under my design name Pride and Joy Designs). Let me know if you have any future issues. I'll be happy to help :) Glad the girls helped you out this time (I was out with the flu and missed some messages! ACK!) but feel free to PM me with any other questions any time! (or anyone else who reads this!).