Ever scrapped seeing a movie or something on TV?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by JuliettePerkins, Aug 25, 2014.

1. JuliettePerkins

JuliettePerkins I eat, sleep, breathe Apple.

Hey everyone!

I recently watched a documentary called Blackfish on Netflix, and have been absolutely entranced by Orcas and their treatment in captivity ever since.

I feel really compelled to scrap the impact I feel like this has had on me, and was wondering if anyone else has scrapped about something they've seen having had a really profound effect on them?

Would love to see what you've done! :)

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

well... I don't know about a profound effect, but I've scrapped movies and tv shows...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

I like to scrap about my tv shows and movies. This is one of them:
    [​IMG]
    This is one I did about my son:
    [​IMG]

On the Blackfish note, that is a very powerful movie. As a native of Orlando where Sea World has always been a destination, seeing that movie opened my eyes about a lot of things. My daughter suggested it and I'm glad that I took her advice and watched it.

4. mswhittaker23

mswhittaker23 Member

I haven't made a full page about a show or movie but I always include my ticket stubs for movies & sometimes a screenshot in my pocket scrap albums. Sometimes I also include cards about special show finales/premieres, like Game of Thrones. I never thought of doing a whole page but you guys have given me some inspiration, I might have to do that!

5. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

that was an eye opening movie for sure Juliette. I think it's a great idea to do a page about it!

6. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Waw, these are awesome!!!