Anybody read Iced?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Tiff, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

I thought there was a Barrons fan club here or something, so maybe you know what I'm talking about??

http://www.amazon.com/Iced-Fever-Karen-Marie-Moning/dp/1455817716

I want to talk about the book! At first I didn't really dig Dani, but over time she really grew on me, and I totally love her character now. What's up with Ryoden? Is he a future love interest? That's what I was thinking until I read the scene where they talk about love, and then I got the idea that maybe he's more like a father figure.

I actually restarted the fever series today. I've also been reading the Highlander books too. They're totally silly romances, but I like how little bits of the history seems to come out in each one. One of the books had the four Hallows in them, and another had the Druids, and even briefly introduced the Christian character right at the end, when he was younger.

I can't wait for the next book, and I have no idea when it will come out.

2. Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll Lisa Carroll

There was a thread about it back when the book first came out, you should see if you can track it down. I enjoyed the book, but though that the hint at romance between Dani and Ry (and Christian too, right??) was kind of creepy since she is what, like 14??? It would have been so much better if she could would have been older. IMO. I hope the next one comes out soon!!

3. Dana

Dana Dana

i really liked it :) i didn't get too weirded out about the hinted romance stuff, since they made it clear it was off limits until she was older. also - since ry (and now christian) live forever, the notion of time/age etc is a little different for them.

4. Lisa Carroll

That's a good point. Guess we will see what happens in the next couple books.

5. Tiff

Oh, I never saw that thread. I looked pack a few pages but didn't seen anything, but I guess I need to look back further. I'll try to track it down.

6. Tiff

Well, I can't seem to find it. I looked in the Reading forum too. Darn, I missed out because it took me so long to get around to reading it.

7. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

Any Barrons sightings in the book?

8. Lisa Carroll

I looked too and couldn't find it.

9. Tiff

Dani sees him from afar a time or two, but that's about it.

10. Tiff

The age stuff didn't bother me either ... in real life it would, but I guess anything goes for me when it's fantasy.