FORUM + GALLERY UPGRADE ISSUES

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by alb52, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Gina

Gina Some women fear the fire. Some women become it.

I didn't see anyone address this after my initial post. Sorry to be a pest, but the lack of centering here really makes my OCD self itchy. lol Any idea why my linked credits are hanging out on the left side of the screen?

Screenshot attached.

2. leilay

leilay Member

Updated to firefox 12; this issue is solved! I can see the posts (and delete them all, egad) plus no more popup!

3. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

I'm using Chrome and having the same problem with Jen on the avatar for the past 6 hours on both counts.

This is the error msg I got when I used an external url link.

[​IMG]

4. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

Am I the only one having a "problem" with this? :rolling

ETA: I just rechecked ... it is still 30mins faster. :giggle

5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I am noticing since yesterday you can only link or upload to one gallery now. in the past we would put our layout in the designer thread and then also add it to the member gallery or a challenge gallery. Now you only have the ability to put your layout in one gallery. I chose the designer gallery, but would at least like it to also show in my member gallery. Thanks!!

6. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

I had the same thing as cFile, I make pages for designers and they are often for a challenge and I only can choose one gallery/thread instant of the designers galleries and the challenge categorie. I don't want to upload my LO several times for a gallery. Hope you can look for this (like it was before) and.....
    ....my compliments Amy !!!! It al looks so great :bunny1

7. mollyc

mollyc PrettyPinkPicturesPlease

I just saw this thread had been updated, which is part of a separate issue I was going to ask. Tapatalk is an app, right? We used to be able to read the site through the browser on our phone. Is that no longer an option? My other issue is that the New Posts and Today's Posts do not seem to be updating chronologically. I am missing a ton of posts because of this. I responded to a thread this morning at 8:28am EST, but it never went back to the first page, and it doesn't really show up that I ever commented on it. (It was in the Weekly challenge forum on the Polly Picks thread). I have the forum set to show Sort: Date - Last Update, which I assume should put everything in order chronologically, newest to oldest, regardless of forum. But stuff is always out of order and posts that have newer replies are still buried way behind older posts. Here is a screen shot of timestamps:

Hanazana1's thread should be at the top of the list, not the bottom. I feel like I am likely missing out on a lot of stuff from it not updating properly. Thanks. I know you guys have been working hard to get this all back to normal, and the changes we have are great so far. :)

Oh, and I have cleared my cache.

8. mollyc

Also, I am still unable to like posts. =(

9. mollyc

This thread in particular is not showing up in either Today's Posts or New Posts as having been updated.

10. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

I noticed that the updating of new comments to the threads are not instant. I have to refresh at least 1x to see it.

Now the time difference is 1hr. Yes, I am starting to be anal about this. Who ask me to be so far away from you ladies??!!! :giggle

11. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

omg!! Is it my browser or setting or whatever .... I have posted my links and layout at my CT forum but I am not seeing it.. ????

12. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

You should be able to see your posts now, Lili. Sorry about that! I've added it to the to-do list.

13. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

Thanks Laura!! :kisses

14. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

When composing a pm, I realized that I am unable to go to the middle part of the sentence to delete/backspace. My cursor is in the error-part. but when I clicked delete/backspace, the cursor will jump the end of the sentence.

This is an on-off thingy for me. And it just came back. So is this just me or what??!!! :confused

15. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

btw this fixed :)

16. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

so this one was a huge oversight to not include it by the developers on this version of the software. i am going to try to find someone to do some custom coding work to get it fixed. i used it all the time, too!

17. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

this has been fixed.

18. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

that's most likely on your end, agnes...

19. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

20. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

my posts show up exactly as they should, time-wise. are they still showing up incorrect for you now?