an important movie: please read

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bjc, May 22, 2013.

1. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

I'll sign the pledge. I volunteer for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep...do you mind if I post the link in my NILMDTS group?

2. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

I signed too. I doubt it will ever come to my town. We never get the good films. No culture here. But I'll keep my fingers crossed. Independent, small films are the best!

3. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

farrah, that would be a super thing to do...please do post at nilmdts.... i know they are supporting this i saw it on fb... and we need to get to our goal... they have 36,000 but need 50,000 by wednesday when the movie producers are meeting with some big shots...

btw.. nilmdts came to the hospital and took photos of my dgs... it is amazing what you do and i thank you for signing up and for being a volunteer at nilmdts

4. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

shannon thank you so much..you help to make a difference..awareness will lead to research and prevention..we need every name and i hope the movie will be in a theater near you ... where are you ? there are local leaders helping to get in shown all over the usa and around the world

5. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

hey ladies .... can i get some more of you to check out my post and sign up... we in the baby loss community need you..if you have any questions or need help with the form just pm me

6. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Gonna go sing, just wanted to say I do know about the terrible loss, not on my own experience, buty in my family, and also experienced the loss of one of my dearest friends to eclampsia...which fgoes almost down the same path...some people don't even think this still happens because the science is so advance... anyway, sorry for your loss, will go sign now
    Hugggzzz

7. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

cynthia, i am sorry for the losses your family and friends have experienced and yes you are so right, in the modern societies we live in people dont think this happens anymore..that is why IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO BREAK THE SILENCE. this movie, return to zero will bring awareness and awareness will bring research and prevention... thank you so much for making a difference

8. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

i signed. i think this would be an amazing film to bring to the spotlight.

9. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

thank you so much rebecca... yes we need to break the silence and have awareness and more research . today the producer/writer/director is meeting with some hollywood big wigs... we have over 52,000 names thanks to you... we are needing 150,00 no later than june 20 so keep em coming ladies and share share share with your friends and family...i thank you so very very much

10. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

we have only one week left to get to 100,000 pledges...we have 70,000 cause of people like you...everyone counts..this is really a grassroots effort and people can make a difference...so thank you to all who have pledged and if you havent please please take just a minute to read my post at the top and join us..thank you so very much to my wonderful scrapping community

11. scrappup32

scrappup32 Currently starring in Hoarders: Digi Disarray

Done. Kudos to you for reaching out on this important issue.

12. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

PLEDGE UPDATE! We have 78,178 Pledges as of today ( JUne 17) to see RETURN TO ZERO in theaters when it opens!

OUR GOAL: 100,000 Pledges by Thursday, June 20th at midnight Pacific time!

if you have already signed THANK YOU ... IF YOU HAVENT PLEASE DO... THERE IS NO DONATION, NO ONE IS ASKING YOU TO WALK, RUN, PHOTOGRAPH...JUST READ THE TOP OF THIS FORUM AND CLICK ON LINK AND SIGN

YOU WILL HELP IN AWARENESS AND THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THE TRAGEDY OF A STILLBORN.

13. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

UPDATE AND THANK YOU:

as of today we have over 115,000 pledges and its all thanks to all of you who supported return to zero. we are going forward collecting pledges and want to have 150,000 by JULY 12th which would have been Sean's ( director/writer/producer's of Return to Zero ) son Norbert's 8th birthday!!

so if you havent pledged there is still time and it is so appreciated

your pledge has helped us go forward to movie distributors and show them there is an audience for this important movie, Return to Zero.

Thank you again for your support. I have heard from so many of you and also found out that some of you too have personal stories.

BTW I was 8th in collecting pledges out of the 2000 local leaders...i had 775 and hoping to get more!