Pad Patter: 5/17 - Shorts

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, May 17, 2013.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

So excited to get my shorts out this year (except for that half of them don't fit :thumbsdowns)!!

How about you? Do you wear shorts?

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Mine don't fit this year either. Blah! I don't wear them very often anymore anyway, I've been preferring capris the last few years. I hate my thighs!

3. Tracyfish

Tracyfish President of the not-so-clean plate club

Every day! In fact the only reason I wear jeans or capris right now is if I'm at the school volunteering.

I'm in that in between stage with shorts right now....I don't want my cheeks hanging out and I don't want them covering my knees. At 37, it's hard to find a comfortable medium.

4. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I don't mind my cheeks out, but I do mind my thighs rubbing together. LOL

5. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Nah! More a capris person :) and the London weather doesn't mind that either :)

6. Dana

Dana Dana

i'm usually in capris or sundresses in the summer - but i also love to wear tennis or running skirts (w/ shorts attached) on days when i want to feel/look "sporty" (usually there are no sports involved LOL)

7. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

capri's here too! but I have them out! yeah yeah and yeah! and they still fit! woot woo

8. la

la A closet sap

i do not own shorts.. i chose to suffer in pants all summer long to protect my ghostly white legs skin lol

9. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

I wear shorts at home. The fam doesn't mind seeing my pearly white.... legs! HA!!

In public... it's capris. It's for the safety and well being of everyone! World, you are so welcome! Trust me on this one! ;)

10. Peppermint

Peppermint One Little Bird

I'm not much of a shorts person - my neurotic side is going to show a little here - shorts always seem to look disheveled way too early in the day for me. LOL Like when the bottom edge/cuff starts to turn up or twist after sitting? I always feel like I'm tugging at shorts and smoothing them out. Wouldn't happen with all shorts, like athletic shorts, but I'm not fooling anyone into thinking I'm athletic. I wear a lot of skirts/dresses and sometimes capri pants in the summer - maxi skirts are my best friend. I love maxi skirts!

11. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I'm not a big fan of shorts. I will try to hold out until it gets really hot! I'd rather wear a skirt or dress.

12. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

I tend to wear capris or sun dresses. I will wear shorts to run, though.

13. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I'm more of a skirt girl too.

14. lauracw

lauracw Gets a funky high on yellow sun

I mostly wear capri pants, unless I'm just hanging out at home with my girls. I struggle with the length too. Most shorts are just really really short and I'm not comfortable in them. I love the bahama length ones that have been easier to find the last few years.

15. blinks14

blinks14 The wine made me do it!

I wear capris for the most part. I have some shorts but I feel self conscious in them.

16. Cherry Limeade

Cherry Limeade New Member

Here in Texas I live in shorts from April through November. Even capris feel too hot on most days. I found some decent length shorts at Target last year. They had their shorts organized by inseam length and cut (low-rise, mid-rise, etc.) and I was able to find some I loved. They're Mossimo brand, I think.

17. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

We spent ten years living in Malaysia, which is a Muslim country, and I never wore shorts outside of my house unless we were going to the beach. It's taken me a while to get used to wearing them here in Manila, and it's taken me even longer to find shorts that wouldn't make Daisy Duke blush. Who wears these short shorts?

18. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

yes shorts sometimes but usually capris... i do have a pair of Eddie Bauer cargo shorts i love, though.

19. amandascraps

amandascraps New Member

no shorts for me! LOL nooooo wayyyyy

20. kim21673

kim21673 I'm slowly getting there!

I mostly wear capris....I won't wear shorts again until I lost these unwanted pounds!!!