Duck Dynasty Fans

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by melrio, Apr 4, 2013.

1. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

We are hooked! We love Duck Dynasty and they say its the No. 1 Unscripted show on Cable.

Any Robertson fans here?!?! Come on....you can admit it here. :thumbsups

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

My husband is a duck hunter and actually used to buy their duck calls, so when they started this show I groaned knowing he would be watching it. But, having watched it (well, listened to it while scrapping) I'll have to admit that it is hilarious! Those guys are all such characters! I do think that it's not all just reality and I think they have to plan some of it. Sy is probably my favorite. He's nutty!

3. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

We are!! My kids love it!! We rush home every Wednesday night after church to catch it. I am not as big a fan as my husband and 2 oldest but I do love that it brings our whole family together and that it's actually CLEAN, which is not what I could say to about 99.9% of the other junk on tv.

4. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

LOVE IT!!!! They are just beyond funny and always my "go to" for a great laugh!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  5. Brynn Marie

Brynn Marie Brynn Marie

We love DD!

I think a lot of the situations are scripted/planned...but their reactions and interactions with each other seem to be very genuine. If you haven't read their family book I HIGHLY recommend it. They truly are a loving and amazing family, and their back story (especially Phil & Miss Kaye) will make you see them in a new light and possibly love them more.

6. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

We just started last night. I'm sensing a marathon in our near future.

7. Micheline Martin

Micheline Martin New Member

Lmao! I just watched that episode Yesterday I love Si! I love duck dynasty it's so friggin funny!

8. dailydwelling

dailydwelling Confidently cooking and creating

I love it, but we've been so busy we haven't been able to watch any of this season's episodes yet. Sounds like a great plan for tonight, though!

I can always count on it for a good laugh!

9. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

So - yeah - we tried to go all duck dynasty up in our house - this is how long my husband got his beard before it drove him nuts and had to shave it!

[​IMG]

10. MissKim

MissKim ichthyophobic

My DH is a reality junkie and when I heard about Duck Dynasty I was all, "No. You are not watching another show." Then I found the Season 1 DVD really cheap and decided to buy it for him for Christmas. He put it in over break while I was doing some scrapbooking on my laptop... and I got sucked in. I love the Robertsons. They make me laugh and although some of the situations are no doubt staged, I feel their love for each other and life is genuine.

I read Willie's book over Spring Break. It's interesting if you like the show, and a very easy read.