Project Life checking in time...

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by heathergw, Jan 24, 2013.

1. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

It's going really well! Only having one page per week with the understanding that anything important will be scrapped separately makes it stress-free and really fun. It's word-heavy, just like me, and a blast to create little mini-scrapbook layouts in the 4 x 6 slots.

2. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Ug I've only done 1 page so far! I will catch up after the month of challenges is over - but right now I need to concentrate on that!

3. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

update...I have photos and some embellishments printed out for Nov. 2012 that I'm planning on working on tonight. Tomorrow I'm hoping to do Jan. 21-26, 2013. So happy I'm keeping up with this year so far...my goal is to complete one month every month from my 2012 album...a bunch of them are started..and some I have a lot more documentation for than others. One of the reasons I'm doing November tonight is because I just don't have a lot for it. I'm planning on an 8.5x11 insert for the election and thanksgiving..the rest will probably fit on 2-3 pages.

4. lingovise

lingovise Member

this is my first year doing PL and can't believe that i am still on track... caught up with week 3, starting week 4 tomorrow. i'm having so much fun with it, and love how it helps me to use the less than perfect shots that would otherwise stay hidden somewhere on my hard drive. i've even done a couple of fun extra inserts so far. normally i fall off the project wagons almost immediately, and can only hope to keep up with it. i think the layout threads are a huge help to me. i absolutely love all the inspiration in everyone's pages and the wonderful variations on the theme!

5. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I am done with week 1 & 2, but I'm working on an insert for wk 2 (because it was Kennedy's b-day). I got my anniversary insert done for week 3, but am working on the other pages now. And week 4 will be easy peasy. :D I'm just excited to have gotten this far. :D

6. Heather Prins

Heather Prins Heather Prins

Completely in love with PL this year! My planner book has made all the difference

7. mom2triplets04

mom2triplets04 Member

2012 - I'm all done. Waiting for a good sale to have it printed up in a book.

2013 - All caught up. Just finished week 4 tonight.

8. ang517

ang517 New Member

I finished 3 weeks over the last few days so now I'm on week 51! I'm starting to get my 2013 pics wrangled so I can get them printed. I'm SO excited to dig into 2013 w/Seafoam & Design F!

9. emilymerritt

emilymerritt skrpbkmom

Try using the Day One app!!! It's great for recording little things. It jogs my memory when I'm putting my PL together!! ;)

10. emilymerritt

emilymerritt skrpbkmom

I'm all caught up with 2012 and 2013...let's just hope this motivation continues!! :)

11. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Day One saves me every single week! Love that thing. It has been such an easy way to keep track of events and the journaling to go with them.

12. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

This is me. I actually pulled out my Nikon this past weekend.

13. strawberryredhead

strawberryredhead Tacos, tostadas, tamales, OH MY!

This is only my first year doing PL, but I've managed to stay on track so far. Weeks 3 and 4 ended up being only 1 page each, but I'm okay with that. We live a pretty quiet life. :)

14. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

I'm behind and trying not to completely spaz out about that. I'm doing week 3.

I think I'm going to have to start focusing on doing 1 page weeks instead of 2.

My laptop is dying though, and that has me stressing out about being able to finish.

15. Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll Lisa Carroll

I am totally caught up, and even have a few pictures printed from this week. Now if I could just motivate myself to finish up all those other unfinished projects on my list....