Dang, The Voice is awesome this year...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Peppermint, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Peppermint

Peppermint One Little Bird

I usually lose interest shortly after the Live shows begin, but this year it's holding my attention.

I honestly could be pleased with any of the current contestants winning - but I have a soft spot for Nicholas David.

Anyone else watching? Is next week the final or do they get it down to 2?

2. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

I am sad that melanie left :( she was my FAV! I do love me some Nicholas David. He may not be the best looking man ever but man, his voice. Sweet sweet bliss.

3. Ams

Ams New Member

We LOVE the voice!!! this year they are AMAZING!!! My fave is Terry, but I love them all!

4. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

I'm with you. On all counts. :beat

5. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

I like each of the Final 3. It has been really good this year.

6. Tracyfish

Tracyfish President of the not-so-clean plate club

Usually I'm not happy with the finalists on these type of shows, but this time the top 3 really are amazing! The rock side of me is pulling for Terry :)

7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I never vote on these kind of shows, but I voted to try to keep Melanie on even though her last night appearance was not the best. I also voted to keep the 3 finalist this last week! I am going to be sad to not get to hear them sing every week.

8. Brynn Marie

Brynn Marie Brynn Marie

My husband texted me after watching Nicholas' very first audition saying he was his pick to win.

9. arisu

arisu Resident Rocket Scientist

I looovveeeeddd Amanda and was so bummed she left. I also really love Nicholas and think Terry is a fantastic singer. I don't get the hype over Cassadee. I think she's boring and isn't nearly as consistent of a singer as everyone else. To be fair, I am likely more picky than most. I was in choir for 9 years, so it really bugs me when she's off-pitch.

10. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

I really loved DeBorah and kind of lost interest after she left.

11. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

Yeah, I kind of love it this year as well although I could seriously be happy with no xtina on board :) Amanda was my favorite so I'm shocked a bit that she went home. I thought Melanie was super interesting and am a tad surprised she didn't make it to the finals.

I do think Blake's team is pretty strong, and despite what the other coaches away say, I'm pretty sure he is the most invested in his team. So many of them go on to work with him permanently.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  12. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

Oh wow both Nicholas and Terry are awesome singers! I had to go and have a peek at youtube because I haven't seen anything from the American Voice. We had someone in the Voice of Holland who didn't make it to the finals but has broken all records in the charts. She is currently on mnumber 1,2,3, and 4 in the singles top 100. Here's one of het singels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weW7QATpyEE

and I also followed the X-factor UK and can VERY much recommend keeping an eye on James Arthur. You really need to hear his version of Adele's Hometown! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGi_wrQ05Rk
    I get goosebumps EVERY time I hear it!

13. Tronesia

Tronesia Tronesia

I stopped watching when I found out Melanie was out. I really loved her voice and unique sound. Nicholas was the other person I've wanted to win since the beginning so I hope he gets it...I'd be glad to see Terry win. I honestly don't see how Cassadee is still there. Sometimes it seems like these singing shows are not just about the singing.