Monday...Monday....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by emmasmom, Oct 22, 2012.

1. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Something special on Wednesday? After the amazing arrival of Liz and the Halloween Bash? We're going to be spoiled!

I am in frantic cleaning mode because we were out of town a bunch last week, and my DH invited one of our close friends to spend the night tonight (he is in town for work), so I have to clean Kennedy's room and the upstairs to a better standard than our usual craziness. AND DH still hasn't finished the upstairs bathroom, so that is embarrassing. Ugh.

Have to get a bunch of school stuff finished and try to get life back to normal after the past couple of crazy weeks... ugh.

2. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

Count me in as curious and excited for Wednesday! :)

We are back to school after a few days off for fall break. It was a great couple days off and this week is just getting back into the swing of things. Because of our week off at Thanksgiving, we only have about 7.5 weeks before Christmas, which seems crazy to me!

I am co-hosting a Stella and Dot jewelry party tonight and then we have soccer Tuesday/Thursday. Am so thankful that my dh will be home on Thursday night after being gone since October 1 working out of town--we are all ready to see him!

3. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Ohh... can't wait to see what's in store for Wednesday!

I'm nesting... I think I cleaned more today than I have in the past month :giggle
    This baby is due in just 2 WEEKS! I'm hopeful for an early arrival (as long as he's not born on Halloween!) but not counting on it. I also have a group of girlfriends coming to town this weekend and we're all getting together for a couple nights & days in Salt Lake City which I am so excited about... haven't seen them in about four years since we moved. So I guess it would be nice if baby waited for that to be over too...

4. amyjaz

amyjaz amyjaz

Ooh! Congrats Lynnette! How exciting for you! My youngest was born two years ago on November 19th, and I was just hoping and praying that she would come before Thanksgiving!

5. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

YAY! Enjoy the next couple of weeks as much as you can with a fully grown baby inside of you. : )
    We took Ari at 38 weeks since she was a planned C section, and it was sooooo nice! I think the last two weeks feel more like two months, or at least my boys did.

We had a super busy weekend, so we took Monday off from language learning and got caught up on normal things, like organizing the closet, and I cannot wait until we conquer this language and life gets back to normal.

6. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

They are on the border between Mesa and Apache Junction. I love the proximity to Phoenix for things like the Botanical gardens, but far enough out to be nice and leisurely.

7. Ams

Ams New Member

I have been sick all weekend, so I was actually looking forward to getting into the doctor to get on some antibiotics. I have a nasty sinus infection, but am looking forward to it clearing up.

This week we have football and Halloween costume making. That is all.

8. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

The only good thing about Mondays is that I don't work them :) ... sounds like everyone has an exciting week ahead. The only interesting thing going on at our place is my girls have their London Trinity College Piano Exam on Thursday. Tasha is sitting for her first exam ever and will playing on a grand piano for the first time too so she is nervous as all get out! The big girl is very cool about it as its her 4th one so she is an old hand. Apart from that all is quiet and normal ahead for the week :)

I really want to know what is happening on Wednesday though!

9. amyjaz

amyjaz amyjaz

Oh that is really close to us! I am just south of that in Gilbert!