TGIF! What's up this weekend!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by emmasmom, Jul 13, 2012.

1. emmasmom

emmasmom emmasmom

TGIF! What's up this weekend!

I am still in NY for 2 more days. I'm catching up on some TLP business today and then headed over to see my Bucky (Grandma). So excited to see her! Headed to the city bright and early in the morning for some shopping and sightseeing with the little ones and then I'm going to meet up with Heather in the afternoon :yesss Sunday...we drive....all day :waiting meh

It's good to be home though, it's been too long since I've been back. I have really missed my family.

So what's on everyone's agenda for the weekend? I hope you all have an awesome one!

2. Katarina

Katarina Heather's Team

Today is my husband's birthday! We're headed down to Port Washington {about 5 hrs away} for a concert and tomorrow, we're going to the Milwaukee Zoo. :D

3. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

errands, errands and more errands. and horseback riding lesson on Sunday for DD. and I seriously need to menu plan so i'm not wandering the aisles of the grocery store tomorrow clueless.

4. tuttle

tuttle New Member

DH works late tonight. Tomorrow . . . hopefully a visit to our local Apple retailer . . . I've been saving my $$ for 3 years & think I have enough . . . we'll see.

Dinner with our amazing small group & their kids - we haven't seen some of them since our summer break started.

Sunday . . . not much, but I'm sure if the weather's not too hot, we'll keep plugging away at the landscaping while the littles nap.

5. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

My niece was born this morning, so we'll be going to meet her later today. Dinner with my family and then more work at my grandpa's house tomorrow. Sunday needs to be a lazy day!

6. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

tonight i'm going to a crop - i'll be the only digi scrapper there. so i'm like the bearded lday in a freak show - quite a curiosity.
    tomorrow i'll do errands in the morning. have a lunch bday party to attend. then ds is having a friend sleepover.
    sunday we are headed to a small local amusement/waterpark with the boys. our outing for july.

7. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

nuttin but rain here. it's been going strong for more than a week. i need to see the sun and soon!

we postponed a trip to sea world until the weather is better, but have a little party planned for DD that is celebrating 5yo!

8. listgirl

listgirl listgirl

We're cleaning the house a lot. Because a certain Little Bird, One in particular, is coming to visit next week with her family. I need to make sure the house is clean so she doesn't freak out.

9. misserin

misserin New Member

Work. Yay.
    Can you feel my enthusiasm? LOL. Really it's not that bad, I have easy shifts. And it's only every other weekend so oh well :)

10. jenniferfox

jenniferfox New Member

We have a baseball tourney this weekend, our next to last for the season (we think). Excited for that! That will take up most of the weekend, so with any time left, we'll do chores and errands. :)

11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am SO excited!!! we have NO plans! :) Woo-hoo! It's our art fair in town this weekend and it's a really nice one, so I'm hoping to ride bikes down there tomorrow and drool over things I can't afford. :) Then we might go pick blueberries just for fun. :)

12. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

We have a three days of swim meet coming up, which we have to work at, and a birthday party. I'm trying to squeeze in a date night, too.

13. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I'm trying to get Hubs + SS to go camping at least part of the weekend. I need some 'me' time!

Otherwise, nothing much: cleaning, scrapping, and church. Maybe taking DD to the splash pad if it's not raining tomorrow.

14. tanbanan

tanbanan New Member

Let's see. . . dh gets home later tonight and we had a swim party, but looks like thunderstorms. .. . we are eating pizza and chillin'. Have a great weekend everyone!

15. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

Busy busy weekend here! Getting all my ducks in a row before I head home to Chicago next week. It's all about getting the house in order for DG and Bugga to enjoy next week without me, getting some good design work done and some blogging, and attempting to figure out what to wear for CHA (which is more anxiety filled than necessary, lol!!). Will be driving to PHX on Sunday since I fly out of there on Monday.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

16. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

We've got a pretty relaxed weekend. Errands tomorrow and a birthday lunch for my BIL on Sunday.

17. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

DH's grandma passed away this week...she was one of the most wonderful women I've ever known. We made the 4 hr. drive here today, the funeral is tomorrow. It's a sad time, but also one of comfort as the family gets together to remember and honor such an amazing lady. We'll drive home tomorrow evening, and Sunday we'll go to church and then drive an hour for dinner with my family, which we do once a month. I'm a little sick of driving already, but it's worth it for family.

18. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Sorry for your loss Lynette - but to know someone that wonderful is a blessing as well.

We have a quiet weekend here - just cleaning (blurk!) and taking the kids (one a big 20yo kid) to a Lego exhibition tomorrow. Still in the middle of school hols here. Loving sleep ins on frosty mornings.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  19. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

Im just chilling while Gabbi has a nap,the boys have gone swimming with there mates so listening to some spotify while browsing here,maybe some ironing later

20. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I'm in the middle of an unexpected kitchen mini-renovation, so I guess that's what I'll be doing. Our fridge is dying, and we've always said we'd buy a bigger one when it did. But the hole where it goes isn't big enough for a bigger one. So I'm trying to preemptively get cabinets removed and flooring fixed and I'm adding a pantry cabinet and I'm painting the walls and cabinets and... AHHHHHHHHHHH