you know that amazing boyfriend of mine..

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by la, Jun 12, 2012.

1. la

la A closet sap

<3

2. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

Oh La! I really agree with the beautiful things Sara said a while back in this forum.
    Also, we've established that you and I live close to one another so if'n you want to go get tea and/or a margarita with someone who's pretty good at listening, let me know. <3 Seriously.

3. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

ugh. :( I am so sorry La! That is awful and so low of him to do it over the phone!!!

4. la

la A closet sap

i'm feeling better today. well, i haven't been feeling that awful in general. I go robot when it comes to dealing with emo stuff.. lol which is one of the things he hates about me-- so i'm sure my reaction to all of this si really helping matters on his end :p

I had like two 10 second spurts yesterday when i cried and then immediately stopped.. that's been it. *shrugs* let go quickly, move on happy.

5. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

Awww, la, I'm sorry this happened. :( And over the phone too ugh. (((hugs))) Good for you for letting go.

6. la

la A closet sap

i'm sure i'll make some angry you suck kits in the next couple weeks.. lol. this will also help.

7. Lizzy257

Lizzy257 Member

I'm so sorry La. You deserve better. Thinking of you and Ce. x

8. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

aww la im so sorry chick how low of him to tell you on the phone

9. tanbanan

tanbanan New Member

i'm sure those kits will be soooo worth it for us!

10. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

Ugh. Sorry you have to go through this and so sorry for Ce!

11. mrsski07

mrsski07 Hot for Harlequin

I'm so sorry, La :( And over the phone! At 31 years old. After 4 years. Seriously! You deserve more than that.

12. la

la A closet sap

yep.yep.yep.

my mom is more peeved off for me than i am...... you know what.. he did me a favour by being immature and dumb, it makes it easier for me to let go :p

13. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

So true La! I don't know the whole backstory either since I've been pretty abscent from TLP's forums and such but after four years of being with him and especially considering the attachment he seems to have with Ce I def think you deserved more then a childish "
    Mmmmm think I wanna break up with you now" kinda scenario. I'm sorry, I know nothing about him but it seems a little self centered to me. Whatever is easiest for him is how he choose to do it...ugh. Things like this make me wanna stab myself in the eye with a pencil. RIDICULOUS and sometimes men, in general, just make me wanna become a freeking Nun lol :p

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012