Pad Patter: 4/16 - Drinks

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

What's your favorite?

Soda?

Water?

Beer?

What? :)

I HAVE to have my coffee in the morning. (cream and sweetener)

I have a small problem with getting a large fountain coke every day for lunch.

Dinner I usually drink water.

I am bad bad about drinking in between. I Need to get better. :(

2. AmberR

AmberR Take that naysayers! Pink is my color.

coffee. lots of coffee until 2pm. after that, I have to quit, or I'm up all night pee-ing! :P Otherwise, I drink sparkling water, took me almost ten years to get used to it and then suddenly: loved it. easier to love it here, since people think you're crazy if you drink tap water! ;) but I don't drink enough generally either, Angie!

3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Mostly water. I do have a morning cup of coffee and then usually a trip to Starbucks at some point in the day, but I am pretty much just a water drinker.

4. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

I mostly drink water. There is a brand of carbonated lemonade I love but it is expensive so it is a once in a blue moon thing.

5. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I pretty much drink coffee and water (and lots of both). I do sometimes have a beer or glass of wine with dinner (more beer than wine though since DH isn't a wine drinker) or a glass of OJ with breakfast.

6. tanbanan

tanbanan New Member

I just gave up my Coke Zero. . . I drink mostly water. . . sometime flavored with Crystal Light Pure. I also like Soda Water with Lime~

7. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Too much Diet Mountain Dew. I drink water in between and in the evening, and usually have skim milk with dinner.

8. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I need a big coffee every morning. I'm down to one cup a day. With the weather we are having, I prefer it iced! Then I usually drink a lot of water. Maybe a beer when I get home from work. :)

9. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

I mostly drink water and coconut water, and I love my daily smoothies...

for a special treat, I'll drink Mexican Coke or Goose Island Root Beer once in awhile (anything that uses real sugar instead of HFCS or artificial sweetners)... or a yummy margarita YUM!

10. liamsmommy

liamsmommy Member

my go to drinks are pepsi from a fountain at 2 places here in town or a vanilla coke from sonic. they are how i relax. coffee in the am to wake me up for the day, especially work!!!

11. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

What's your favorite?
    Coffee
    Soda?
    Vanilla Coke
    Water?
    ummm... I'm confused
    Beer?
    ewww...
    What? :)
    I guess alchol-wise, vodka mixed with lemonade and sprite or coffee and Bailey's or Kahlua

12. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

2 cups of coffee/daily....one at home, one at work. Then ice tea for lunch and water (flavored with any type of MIO flavors) for the remainder of the day except on Fridays when I'll par-take in a beer or other alcoholic drink if we're going out.

13. simply-j-studio

simply-j-studio Member

Either a diet coke or a big glass of ice water.

14. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Mt. Dew

That is all. :p

I hate coffee, beer, wine, etc.

15. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

I'm a water girl. Love love love water. Drink it all day. With dinner I'll sometimes drink one of those cute mini cokes? You know the ones I mean? Like a wee little can? Yum. I don't often finish the whole thing though. If we are eating out I'm more likely to order a coke AND a water but really I should stop doing that because 9x out of 10 I don't finish even half of the coke. It's like I just want a wee taste. LOL!

16. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

coffee...up to two cups in the morning with sugar free vanilla syrup and half and half.

water the rest of the day...lots and lots of water. I don't like soda, milk or fruit juice.

17. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

I drink tea in the morning, water or iced green tea during the day and usually have a wine, gin and tonic, or cocktail in the evening ( several on fridays):wine

18. mrsski07

mrsski07 Hot for Harlequin

I drink about 100 oz of water a day (I spend a LOT of time in the bathroom...) plus 1 or 2 cups of coffee. I typically will drink a glass or 2 of wine of Fridays and Saturdays. And maybe once or twice a month I'll have a diet Coke or regular Pepsi.

19. emmasmom

emmasmom emmasmom

I don't drink as much water as I should...nowhere near actually. I drink 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning, iced diet green tea or a diet soda during the day. I don't get enough fluids, I need to get better about it.

20. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Let's see... I really like margaritas, also love Leinekugel's Sunset Wheat beer... oh wait... you meant like on a normal day? :giggle

I used to start my day with a diet coke, but I'm off the sauce right now after I read that caffeine can slow your metabolism. So, I'm drinking mostly water. I do spruce it up with Crystal Light packets sometimes. I really like the raspberry peach flavor of that stuff.