Pad Patter 12/29: Skin Care

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lmccandless, Dec 29, 2011.

1. 1girl1boy

1girl1boy Miss Glee!

I've tried several different lines but always come back to proactiv. I really like their green tea moisturizer.

2. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

I've used Merle Norman for the last year and really love their skincare. I have the foaming cleanser, toner, day moisturizer as well as the night cream.

3. crazygirl

crazygirl Opening a post office

i just started using some products by dermalogica. i can't think if they have makeup,
    but cleansers, moisturizers etc yes... and i love love LOVE their daily microfoliant it's a powder exfoliate..........to DIE for!

4. shaynesgirl

shaynesgirl All I need is a pink Corvette!

I love philosophy. The cleansers and the moisturizer do wonders for my face. However, I don't like the smell of hope in a jar or purity - very chemical smelling. And they are a bit pricey, which yes, I am worth it, but sometimes I want to beef up my scrappy budget.

I switch back and forth. For the budget beefing months, I step down to oil of olay regenerist. It does almost as nice a job for a fraction of the price. The kit from drugstore.com on sale is under $30, gets free shipping, and love the ebates discount. It includes eye treatment, cleanser, and moisturizer, and can get me through 3 months.

5. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

I use Philosophy and love it. I really like the Microabrasion scrub for daily use and the chemical peel for weekly use.