Pad Patter: 12/5: shoes

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by amandajane, Dec 5, 2011.

1. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

Are you a lots of shoes or just a few trusted favorites kind of person?
    and what are some of your favorite shoes?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  2. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

2 trusted pairs. lol
    A pair of everyday shoes, and a pair of fancy shoes - no others.

3. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

I used to only wear a few shoes, even though I owned a lot more. But I am starting to love more and more shoes. I have about 35 pairs of shoes, which used to be a lot for me but now I want more!! I have friends who have over a hundred.

I am starting to wear heals more, but just shorter ones, not like 6 inches.

These are my dream shoes: [​IMG]

4. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I have... many.

I probably have 10-12 pairs of running shoes, with 4 being ones I currently wear for running and another 2-3 that are too old for running and are now gym/walking around shoes.

Several pairs of flats.

A few heels.

A couple pairs of boots.

And unlimited pairs of flip flops in every color. lol

5. Patti

Patti CT4Val, Heather, Sabrina

I don't have many to be honest..my favourite pair are NIKE's!! :)

6. Ams

Ams New Member

Shoes are a huge love of mine. :) I have tons and tons, and we just moved so i got rid of tons. I have a serious shoe problem! :)

7. Lizzy257

Lizzy257 Member

Shoes hate me!! I spend as much of the year as I can wearing crocs, but it's so wet these days that I have to wear proper shoes. They come off as soon as I'm in the house, lol!

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I love shoes! I have a decent collection, but I tend to get my favorites and wear those out... I always have a current favorite pair of black shoes and brown shoes that I wear to work and then I have a pair of tennis shoes or sometimes two pair. Sandals and flip flops? LOTS! :) I recently bought a couple pair of Danskos and I really like those a lot. They last forever and are really comfy, plus I love that I can just slip them on as I'm running out the door. These are my current favorites:

[​IMG]

and I really want to get them in shiny patent leather too:

[​IMG]

They are kinda pricey too, but I think they are worth it. Mine are both a year old and still look brand new and wear them everyday!

9. kimbytx

kimbytx New Member

I am a tennies or crocs girl with a few pair of dress shoes I hate to wear...lol

10. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

DH & I had this recurring convo this weekend when he couldn't get into the closet again! HA!

137 pair of shoes here! I know....I. Am. A. Shoe-a-holic. Bwahahahahaha

Can't help myself! And I've got tons! But mostly I've got boots!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  11. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I have lots of shoes but don't wear most of them! Probably should clean them out! :)
    My faves are Mary Janes - I have them in black and an orangy-brown - and my Converse, of which I have about 7 pairs. I have horrible wide feet so it's hard to find shoes that fit or are comfy.

12. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I have a serious shoe problem. UPS just dropped of a pair of TOMS (snow leopard sequined from Nordstrom) just about 20 minutes ago. I have so many and I've gotten rid of tons in the last few years. I do love all my TOMS, my AGL ballet flats, Brighton shoes, Ugg boots (just bought 2 new styles the other day), all of my Paul Green boots and booties, OMG....it's a sickness!!!

13. arisu

arisu Resident Rocket Scientist

I used to HATE shoe shopping. My sister adores it. And every. single. shoe. looks good on her feet. Haha. So I literally wore flip flops year round. Yes. Even in the rain and the middle of winter. I only put on tennis shoes when I had to be in lab or when it was snowing (and not even always then).

In the past year or so though, I've fallen in love with shoes. I bought five pairs of shoes on my trip this fall (and I brought three pairs of shoes with me... so I had eight pairs of shoes in my suitcases when I got home).

14. joshi_82

joshi_82 New Member

I own a pair for every season LOL so, I got 4 pairs and thats it

15. mrsski07

mrsski07 Hot for Harlequin

I don't have a lot of shoes - but mostly because I don't work and I don't feel like I have a reason to wear lots of different, awesome shoes. I have 3 pairs of flats that I cycle through, 1 pair of boots, a pair of running shoes, a pair of walking sneakers, another pair of sneakers and 1 pair of flip flops (the dog broke my other pair :( ). Plus 2 pairs of heels that are rarely worn and a few pairs of dressy strappy shoes. I have only worn a heel maybe 4-5 times since I was 7 months pregnant with my daughter (who is now 3.5).

16. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I was curious, so I went and counted last night. There were over 70 pairs, not including any flip flops.

Hi. My name is Debra and I'm a shoe-aholic!

17. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

I love anything to do with fashion, so clothes, shoes...I'm hopelessly addicted. I don't know exactly how many pairs I have, but it's quite a few. Most of them are boots. They are my real addiction...flat boots, tall boots, UGG boots, short boots, cowboy boots, motorcycle boots, combat style boots...I rarely find a style I don't love! lol.