Midnight Viewings of Twilight...

Discussion in 'Reading Pad' started by Patti, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Patti

Patti CT4Val, Heather, Sabrina

I doubt I will go, but wondered if anyone else had plans to go out late at night to get a 'first' look at this new release?

2. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

I couldn't handle all of the teenagers squeeling and such. :lol I'll probably wait till it comes out on Blue Ray. :waiting

3. Patti

We went to the matinee on the second day the last time and there was hardly anybody there.. hopefully, it will be the same this time around..

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  4. kimbytx

kimbytx New Member

We always go Friday about 4:00 or so. My friends always go to the midnight showing with their whole family(atleast all the females go) and then they turn around and come see it again with us Friday. lol

5. Patti

Man, I wished we lived closer together Kim.. we could go and watch Team Edward together:) Ohhh, the fun we'd have:)

6. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

As much as it pains me, I can't handle the idiocy of the premiere events... I'd like to go but I also like a quiet movie theater where I can enjoy the movie... I also prefer LESS people... I hate a packed theater. I'll look for a Sunday afternoon matinee I think. With Eclipse, I wasn't working so I'd go to the matinee several times... I saw it like 5 times in the theater. I loved getting to do that.

7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I will be going to see it, but not the opening night. I can't believe I don't even know what the opening date is. It looks like it'll be a good one! I know it's going to make me mad that it's over and I have to wait another year to see the other half though...

8. Patti

9. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

Dude, I gotta get my sleep on! No movie is worth staying up that late for! lol.

10. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

no premiere for me, but I want to see it, for sure!!!

11. mom2da3ks

mom2da3ks Likes scratch and sniff books

No premiere for me either. I always get the next day showing. And yes it is still packed and chaotic but not nearly as bad as opening night...plus I always take my daughter (13YO) and she has school on Friday so there is no way I would keep her out that late nor let her miss a day of school to see a movie. KWIM? TOTALLY CANNOT WAIT THOUGH!! Takin my nieces (13YO & 14YO) this time as well!!

12. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

no...I won't be going, but one of my coworkers went to Los Angeles with her daughter, slept outside to hope to get tickets to go to the red carpet premier. They did!!! They got them last year too. You are supposed to stay there for about 5 days (camp out), but she had to be at work so they came home and will go back. She said it's absolute craziness there!!

13. simply-j-studio

simply-j-studio Member

I went to the midnight showing of the first movie with my sister and my teenage niece, and it took me like 4 days to recover! What happened to the days I could stay out all night? No more midnights for me. I feel so old! LOL My mom and I are going to catch a Saturday matinee.

14. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I've gone to see all the Twilight movies the opening weekend, usually during the day and it's been empty. But with my new job hours, I might have to wait a bit. I can't wait! I think the movies are so cheesy, but I can't help but watch!

15. Lizzy257

Lizzy257 Member

Midnight show here :giggle!! I really hate the thoughts of the crowds and especially teenagers, lol, but there's no way I could wait til the next day. The countdown is on now - 2 days and just over 3 hours to go :yesss

16. Micheline Martin

Micheline Martin New Member

No but I'll be going on the 18th for sure!!!!!! Can't wait!