Teacher Appreciations Ideas

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by leightheo, Mar 27, 2011.

1. leightheo

leightheo New Member

I just started a little series on my blog about Teacher Appreciation ideas! I loooooooooove Teacher Appreciation Week and I get lots of questions about my gifts, so I decided to compile them all in one place {finally}! TAW here in the states is May 2-6th, so it's time to start thinking and planning!

If you're interested, you can check it out:
    http://leightheo.blogspot.com/2011/03/fun.html

Hope you guys are having a wonderful Sunday!! :)

2. Valoriew

Valoriew Valoriew

leigh!!!! YOU are such an inspiration!!! I adore your blog!! thank you so much for sharing!

3. leightheo

leightheo New Member

Awwww...Val! Thank you! My heart just melted right into my rain boots! That means so much coming from you (you are one of my biggest inspirations)!! I could just squeeze ya! For real! Thanks for your sweet words! Big fluffy hugs!

4. cnscrap

cnscrap Humphity Humph Humph

I'm prbly. too late for the party(idea) here but I wanted to share what I did for my daughters thank you tags for her teachers.

I took Lauren Reid and Emily Merrit's The Graduate kit and Emily Merritt's F is for Fox kit (are these kits coming back to the pad??) and came up with these cute tags:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The kit comes with pre-made owl tags. I just took out the owl and plopped in the fox. A fox is her school mascot :)

And then for her to pass out to her friends (b/c she will be getting a cell phone for graduation) I made these do-dads with Krista's(Sahlin Studio) new paint swatch templates:

[​IMG]

Next year...we should really post a thread with ideas. It would be fun!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  5. leightheo

leightheo New Member

OH! For the love of CUTE!!!! Those are precious, Courtney! Love, love, love them!

6. purpleplasticpurse

purpleplasticpurse purpleplasticpurse

love!!! and yes it's coming back ...well the graduate kit at least! :D

and yes i agree, leigh, your blog is always amaaaaaazing! you crafty thing you!

7. cnscrap

cnscrap Humphity Humph Humph

Woot! love that kit :)