5 question thursday.

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by talktoheather, Mar 3, 2011.

1. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

looks like someone. :peekin forgot to post on wednesday.
    thats alright. 5 question thursday sounds just as nice. :giggle

here they are:

1. whats your favorite household chore?
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store?
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby?
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose?
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'?

2. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

1. whats your favorite household chore? - people have a favorite? I guess cleaning the kitchen, because I love a sparkly kitchen!
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? Milk, bananas (and about 86 other things)
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? Photography
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? Elmer Fudd
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? Oh, definitely proper place!

3. groenhop

groenhop Takes advice from 3 year olds.

1. whats your favorite household chore? hmm.. I guess vacuuming
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? We just loaded up on food yesterday so nothing really
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? reading and softball
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? Velma from Scooby Doo
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? Do you mean my computer desktop, there's barely anything there it's all put in folders.. if you literally mean a desktop I don't have one. I have my laptop on my lap lol

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

1. whats your favorite household chore? Um... Mopping cuz my hubby does that one for me. Seriously, I hate cleaning, but I like my house clean, so I only do it to get the end result. I have started to clip my little MP3 player on and listen to a book while doing chores and that has really helped.

2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? Milk and butter

3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? Making jewelry or reading

4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? Homer Simpson.

5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? I have some short cuts on my desktop, but no files. I HATE files on there!

5. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

1. whats your favorite household chore? making the beds. i love how pretty they look when they are fluffly and the pillows are arranged.
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? greek yogurt and syrup
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? right now, reading...when the weather improves, gardening
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? ummm maybe a Wonderpet? LOL
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? proper place on my EHD

6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

golly, this is a tough one, my kids do most of them, I like to rearrange.
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? fake sugar and milk
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? organizing
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? Squidward
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? I am a filer, but I do have some shortcuts on my desktop

7. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

1. whats your favorite household chore? cooking
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? milk and apples
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? reading
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? Marge Simpson
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? It's all in folders, nothing on the desktop

8. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

ha. none. but I love the way the house smells when I do the laundry!
    Pizza crust and creamer
    photography
    hmmmmm, the mom from Phineas and Ferb - we love that cartoon here
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'?
    I like the desktop as empty as possible ;)

9. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

1. whats your favorite household chore? Laundry believe it or not. im anal about how the clothes are washed
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? Cough medicine and coffee
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? reading or collecting junk LOL
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? hmmmmm Buttercup from the powerpuff girls
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? well if its my computer desktop then its clean, its if my actual desk then no , i love clutter LOL

10. cherryberry

cherryberry Hottie Patottie!

1. whats your favorite household chore? Laundry
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? Milk and Raisins
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? Reading and Photography
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? Olivia (the pig)
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? I don't put files on my desktop, but I do put them in a mush folder called "Zipped" and it takes me awhile to get them to the right place. LOL

11. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

1. whats your favorite household chore? meh. Anything kitchen related. Cooking. Baking. Cleaning the kitchen.
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? Pasta and Apples
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? Butterfly gardening
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? Winnie the Pooh
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? eeek. I have a bunch of files that don't seem to have a proper place.

12. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

1. whats your favorite household chore? laundry
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? salad stuff and nutritional yeast
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? reading
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? ? although sometimes I feel like the mom on Charlie Brown...like that's all my kids hear....wah wah wah
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? There are folders on my desktop that are in progress. Then, they get filed to their proper place on my ehd

13. MelissaL88

MelissaL88 foot stomping tantrum thrower

1. whats your favorite household chore? Hmmm...I guess it's laundry
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? Diet Coke with Lime and Whole Wheat Flour
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? Sewing
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? Trixie from Speed Racer
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? I don't keep files on my desktop. Everything is in folders on my ehd.

14. MelissaL88

MelissaL88 foot stomping tantrum thrower

15. Whit

Whit Life is too short to keep it all in!!

1. whats your favorite household chore? Vacuuming. I love scaring the crap out of the cats.
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? Coke and bread.
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? Reading.
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? Stewie Griffin.
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? I can't stand to have anything on my desktop, it makes me twitch. Every thing is in it's proper folder.

16. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

Dusting and vacuuming
    cereal and lunchables lol
    reading
    umm....IDK..one of the Bubble Guppies so my kids would think I was cool. Or Izzie from Jake and the Neverland pirates.
    I have tons of shortcuts on my desktop but no files.

17. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Does delegating to children count? :giggle For real though, I guess it would be laundry. (I can't believe I actually just said that :lol)
    wax paper and spices
    blogging & reading
    I would be Astrid on How to Train Your Dragon.
    I have stuff on my desktop that I need to back up, but I usually back up pretty frequently.

18. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

1. whats your favorite household chore? there really isn't one for me... I don't ever say "Gee I am so excited I get to do *enter name of chore here* today!"
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? milk and deli sliced turkey
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? photography
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? Oswald
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? what if the desktop is it's proper place???? :blush

19. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

1. whats your favorite household chore? I think cleaning the bathroom, it never gets too dirty and seems manageable.
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? soup and tea. i'm sickies!
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? photography
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? the mom from bobby's world. dontcha know
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? i try to keep it clean, but i always seem to have files on there. including a folder called 'desktop files'

20. colleen

colleen Happy to be home!

1. whats your favorite household chore? just got a new washer and dryer!! so laundry
    2. what two things do you need from the grocery store? milk and bread
    3. (other then scrapping) whats your favorite hobby? reading and taking pics
    4. if you could be the voice for any cartoon character, who would you choose? minnie mouse
    5. do you keep a bunch of files on your desktop, or do you put everything away in it's 'proper place'? takes forever to get to their proper place