Tic Tac Toe/Make A Match - Altoid Tin

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by cnscrap, Jan 28, 2011.

1. cnscrap

cnscrap Humphity Humph Humph

My hubby was generous to save his Altoid tins for me...:giggle and Val and Heather created this fabulous kit called Wild About You.

And all because of them I was able to create these fun little games that you can take anywhere!

The first one is a tic tac toe game. I printed the designs, cut them, adhered them with sticky tape to the tin (inside and out). Next I cut out my little playing members...the hippos...put a thin coat of laminate on them...and a magnet on the back. I added a heart button and ribbon for an extra touch. It came out totally cute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one I turned into a Memory Match game. I followed the same way as above except I printed cards instead of hippos...hehe. I ran the paper through the printer on the one side with the polka dots, turned it around and ran the other side through for the game cards. Cut and voila...a memory game!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were so super simple to make and I know my niece and nephew are going to love them. I'd love to see your take if you give it a try!

2. coco

coco coco

i simply adore this... i have to make something like this for my son :) TFS

3. Lor

Lor you've always had the power, my dear

Ohhh... how cute is that! I luv it! :-)

4. Lizzy257

Lizzy257 Member

These are fabulous!! I may have to try it :)

5. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

Wow - these are GREAT - any little kid would love this for a little gift!!!