I am currently binge watching {fill in the blank}

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Oct 2, 2021.

1. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I totally agree. That's why I loved Lost in Space so much - it was totally unpredictable up to the last episode, and I loved every episode!

We're now watching The Mysterious Benedict Society on Disney+ before we cancel. I'm trying to watch all the things I don't have DVDs for, so I'm also watching all the really old movies, like Swiss Family Robinson and Melody Time. It's been a blast!

weaselwatchr likes this.
  2. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I'm a huge Outlander and A Discovery of Witches but I can't binge them as I have to wait for the weekly episodes to drop. I love Stranger Things (80s baby over here) and superheroes so everything Marvel is heaven for me. Growing up with 2 older brothers rubbed off on me I guess.

I just finished rewatching the original Sex and the City seasons and last weekend I finished The Dropout which I kinda liked too. My all time favorite is a Dutch/Belgian show though, called The Mole. I think there were British and American versions of it. It's a group of people going on a trip and each week they have to compete in challenges (I love The Challenge and Amazing Race too) but there is 1 saboteur and you and the candidates have to find out who that is. It is so epic, I :beat it!

weaselwatchr likes this.
  3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

We've been watching The Guardian on Hulu and it's REALLY good. It was on TV for many seasons.

G.J. likes this.
  4. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Well, I binge watched the first season of I dream of Jeannie, I think melancholy attacked me last week, and I remembered this tv show, that it was a once and again repeated in our local tv station, lol, at that time my mom used to watch it, and I used to think "my mom watch the same tv show, and almost I can remember by heart the whole speech, lol" but now I watched one chapter (that I found in youtube) and I watched the whole first season.

5. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

and after million years, I started The Sopranos! this weekend I was feeling bad, a bad cold and asthma, and when I noticed I was already on ep06 S01!! I'm looooving it, but it has a "little" bit of violence...

weaselwatchr likes this.
  6. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Finished Tokyo Vice. We really liked it. Hoping for season 2

7. weaselwatchr

@Ferdy season 11 of Death in Paradise just released

Ferdy likes this.
  8. weaselwatchr

Stranger Things!! I started this years ago, watched season 1 and 2 but never went back to continue it. I think I just kept forgetting about it. Went back to watch season 3, was lost, decided to start over and I am back at season 3. If you haven’t watched this, and you like 80’s movies like Stand by Me and the Goonies, I highly recommend. It is gory sometimes but not too bad.

9. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Right now we are binge watching Peacemaker. I still want to watch the newest season of "You" and Discovery of Witches. There is so much to watch these days, I just can't keep up.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  10. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

"Only Murders in the Building" and "Chesapeake Bay" currently.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  11. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I agree with this EXCEPT if cursing makes you uncomfortable. LOL

Another show by the Palladinos is "Bunheads" and the main character is very Lorelei-esque. Also, Kelly Bishop (Emily Gilmore) is in it too.

weaselwatchr and jagruti patel like this.
  12. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

We are just starting Lost in Space. So far really enjoying it.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  13. weaselwatchr

I forgot that the new season started of OMITB

14. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

I "happened" upon a show from the late 90's called Any Day Now starring Annie Potts. It is set in the 90's with flashbacks to the 60's civil rights era in Birmingham, Ala. It is the story of 2 very close woman friends, one white and a person of color and their families. It is funny, heartwarming and a good history of the times.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  15. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I’ve been watching the Brady Bunch home renovation on HGTV. What a trip down memory lane! That was my absolute favorite show growing up so it’s been a blast to see. It is hard to watch since they use that “live shot” camera work for the show so everything’s all jiggly all the time, so after one show I need to stop. The other thing I’m watching is the last season of Endeavor on PBS.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  16. weaselwatchr

Finished Stranger Things. So good. I also realised that the kids are the same age I would have been in 1986 which is kind of weird but cool!

Started Only Murders in the Buliding 2

17. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

I'm currently watching the second season of Derry Girls, and started the 4 part series Keep Sweet: Pray and Obey on Netflix.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  18. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Hubby and I just finished The Man Who Fell to Earth. We both greatly enjoyed it.

West World Season 4 is coming out. Watched the first three episodes. I like West World.

Yes, Sci-Fi fan here.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  19. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Oh, is Derry Girls any good? I've been thinking about watching that one.

We're almost done with Senses 8 here, a couple of episodes left. Like it, but there's no more episodes.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  20. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying it, although I do have some issues understanding what's being said due to the Irish accents and speed of speech, so I do a fair amount of "pause, backup 10 seconds, replay." :)

I believe a third season is coming in the near future.

weaselwatchr and tanteva like this.