fast food day | pad patter 11.16.21

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Nov 16, 2021.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

[​IMG]

It's national fast food day and that makes me hungry. :pigout
    I think we'll be getting Chick-fil-A or Wendy's for dinner tonight... YUM!

What's your favorite fast food place?

2. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Burger King ... b/c I like tomatoes on my burgers AND I like onion rings as my side over fries. Not that I get BK very often as the nearest BK is a good 20 minutes away *if* traffic is light.

3. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I haven't eaten fast food for years except when on vacation or at a scrapping retreat. Saved a lot of money by cutting it out!

As for my favorite, of the big chains that everyone knows, I prefer Wendy's. Either a bacon/cheese potato (see potato thread for my love of potatoes) or a single with lettuce and tomato. Add a frosty and I'm good. Now I do prefer McD's french fries. McD's I like their "Big Breakfast" but haven't had it for years either.

There is a local fast food restaurant that has the best hamburgers so it is actually my favorite. Burgers made fresh every day and square in shape. They also have a frosty. I need to go to Lima to get some one of these days. Haven't had one since all my dental issues got straightened out. Fact: The Kewpee is what Dave Thomas modeled Wendy's on.

4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I haven't had fast food in ages....last time would have been May (I remember cause that was the time I was ill for 4 days after having pizza and garlic bread....that was the day I finally figured out I was intolerant to garlic). I now make my own fakeaways....fave would be either burgers or pizza

5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Oh, I love Chick-fil-A sandwiches and nuggets. For hamburgers, I like Wendy's and Whataburger. Pizza, there's a small dive at the end of our street that we love.

6. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I'd have to say Wendy's for burgers, Chick-fil-A for nuggets, and Hardee's for breakfast :)

7. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

I really don't have a favorite. I like different things at different places. I really like Chick-fil-A fries dipped in their chick-fil-a sauce! Wendy's for burgers (unless I'm craving a whopper from Burger King :lol). Mcdonald's fries ONLY if they are fresh and hot. And I used to like getting a taco pizza from taco bell until they changed their menu :td

8. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Don and Millies in Omaha has the best onion rings, but I live 1500 miles from the closest one. We did stop and share a hot dog at Costco today, not my favorite, but very cheap and we were in the store at lunch time.

9. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I'm more of a fast casual person--fast food and being a vegetarian don't mix well! The 2 fast foods I eat occasionally (like, "road trip and there's no other choice" occasionally!) are Egg McMuffins at McDonalds and the plant-based burger at Burger King.

10. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm not a big fast food eater. I've eaten at them more since I'm around my kids now. They almost want to "swing through" McDonald's or Taco Bell. I kind of got hooked on Taco Bell's Dragon Fruit Slushies, but they're usually out of them or their machine is down, so I gave up on them. I guess, my "favorite" is McDonald's fish sandwich.

11. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Omg I love the filet o’fish and hubby thinks I am some weirdo. I don’t know why I love them so.

12. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

If I had to pick I actually love Arbys beef and cheddars with curly fries and a jamoca shake. For burgers Wendy’s and that is usually a Dave’s Double and chocolate frosty. McDonald’s for a filet o’fish. We also love Portillos for a dipped Italian beef and twice fried fries or onion rings when they have them stocked. And now I am hungry and feeling very unhealthy lol

13. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Chick-fil-A or Cook Out for me. And we used to have to drive 40 minutes if we wanted them...and we are getting both this year in our small town! That might be dangerous.

14. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

We have VERY few franchise fast food options in my area. People in Seattle just don't eat a lot of fast food. My zip code with a 3 mile radius and over 50K people literally only has Subway - no McDonalds, Burger King and definitely no Chick-fil-a. I live in a highly concentrated/dense area. Most people in my area get take-out.

With that said, I would say my favorite fast food items are from Popeyes. I love their chicken sandwiches! Hands down the best IMO! Sadly the closest restaurant is 20 miles away and only a thing when we are traveling.

15. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

And my small town of less than 9,000 people has a street the locals affectionately call "Hamburger Row". We've got Arby's, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Dairy Queen, Burger King, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Subway for fast food. Then there is El Azteca (Mexican), Lucky Steer Restaurant, Bob Evans for sit down restaurants. All on the same street. Although... the street is also an interchange on I-75 that also has 4 motels. On the other side of the highway there is a TA Truck Stop that also has a sit down restaurant.

SeattleSheri likes this.
  16. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I'm picky about fast food places b/c I eat plant based burgers and there aren't many that I like. Luckily we have a Burger King and A&W close by and they both make a great burger. It's more "bready" (is that a word? LOL) than I like but I don't mind a veggie sub from Subway on toasted whole wheat with chipotle mayo. I try not to eat out too often though. Pretty much all fast food is loaded with fat so its easier to eat at home and stay on plan.

17. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

Ooo Chick-fil-A is up there. I love it all... only thing I vote no on is Taco Bell. The one thing I liked there, they took off the menu.