currently loving {Sept edition} | Pad Patter 3 Sept

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Sep 4, 2021.

1. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Hoodies, a tee and sweats or jeans is my fave attire. I also like sweaters and scarves but with 2 dogs it's so much more practical to wear hoodies, plus if its cold out, I pull the hoodie up, then put my jacket hood overtop of that and it keeps me nice and warm when out with the dogs in the winter. I wear my hoodies until they are falling apart, stained, little holes from the dogs pulling at me, stretched all out of shape...it's all good :)

2. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I use hoodies with a full zipper as jackets all the time. Wore one today to the grocery since I knew it would be cold in there. I started with zipper hoodies when I had my rotator cuff surgery 18 years ago and much prefer them to pull-over hoodies. When we would have scrapping retreats and were able to buy retreat themed clothing, I always bought a zipper hoodie so I have collection in various colors.

3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I'm excited for Maroon 5 tomorrow.... and back to school again... (sort of but not totally, I REALLY like summer best) :giggle

Just having so many plans coming up makes me happy. Concert this weekend, Atlantic City next weekend, Fundraiser/BBQ following, another concert (Chris Stapleton), and then my mom decided we are having a Bourbon party! lol! I don't drink bourbon, but it should be fun.

4. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

I am an empty nester for the first time which has some challenges but I am enjoying being able to explore more dinner options (my son was a very picky eater) and musing on what I want to do with the rest of my life. :D

5. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Currently loving my early morning run on the trails, and all the wildlife out and about - deer, birds, little critters and even a bobcat. :)