Phone or Computer Games?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by dotcomkari, Mar 11, 2021.

1. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

I play a couple of games - Forge of Empires and Hidden City but that's it. They can both take up lots of time if you let them.
    Oh, I have a sudoku game that I really like too.

2. jenny

jenny jenny

I'll have to check out a few of the games mentioned here. I'm not really into games on my phone or laptop, and only play solitaire on my phone every once in a blue moon. I have a fairly new gaming laptop and have never played a game on it :giggle

3. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I don't play games at all on anything. TikTok is as close as I come to a game on my phone. :)

4. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Like Jan I have a gaming computer, but no games installed on it < but wow is it fast >. I play on the Kindle of I wake up in the night or cant sleep , Fishdom and some sort of numbers game , I forget the name. Used to play Tri peaks solitare like it was a competition sport , but thankfully the kindle crashed that twice ,so I had to start from the beginning again, so I uninstalled it. Never want to get that hooked again... On my phone I have a stupid snake game, for waiting rooms and ques.

5. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing. I didn't think it was my thing, but my son begged for it when it came out for the Switch last year, and I bought copies for each of my kids and me. We all played together non-stop for about a month; when my oldest son beat the game, he quit playing with us, and then a few weeks later my youngest son lost interest, and now it is just my daughter and me playing. (The boys will get back on if we tell them about an event or special items that are available.) I have several other games for my Switch, but I keep going back to Animal Crossing first and then I don't have time to play anything else. LOL

I have a few games on my phone; some of my favorites are:

Triple Town
    [​IMG]

Flow Free
    [​IMG]

Wordscapes in Bloom
    [​IMG]

Wildscapes
    [​IMG]

I've also started playing Animal Crossings: Pocket Camp and Lego Tower, but those are a little more involved, not just pick-up-and-play-a-level-in-a-spare-moment.

6. BevS97

BevS97 New Member

I like June’s journey on my phone.

7. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

EEk - NO! I don't like games at all. I don't get them or even the need to play them. About the only one I'd play was solitaire when I was bored, but then I was wasting so much mindless time on it that I stopped cold turkey. My hubby and son are big into strategy gaming and I'm gamed out! I'd much rather be making something or watching a show or movie.