Soooo

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Feb 3, 2021.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

How are you filling your time?
    :giggle

Seriously, I know I should clean or do the stuff I didn't do last month. But, I'm not ready to give up my scrap time yet!

I've scoped out the Designer Challenges and the Monthly Challenges. Got them listed to do. But, I wondered what you are doing to fill the MOC scrap a day void.

Donitab likes this.
  2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Trying to move on. I'm getting the February Challenges lined up as well - must.keep.the.momentum.going.

bestcee likes this.
  3. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I'm doing the monthly and designer challenges.

bestcee likes this.
  4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’m actually doing real life stuff.....medical procedures, job applications, resting, cleaning up my laptop. If I do any scrapping it will be once I’ve done some organising.

bestcee likes this.
  5. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Dalis and bestcee like this.
  6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Oh I forgot about that one!

Must go check it out!

Dalis likes this.
  7. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I just made myself a checklist for Feb. If I scrap a layout I get a check--goal is to have a check on at least 24 of the 28 days. I want to keep the momentum going! I'll probably do a few challenges but more will just be guided by my photos and what I need to scrap for the book I'm working on.

bestcee, Dalis and Donitab like this.
  8. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Life is taking over - I do miss the morning check to see what the daily challenge is but my husband and I have both had major medical appointments this week (both an hour and 1/2 away), my mother just got put on hospice so I will need to drive another hour and 1/2 to sit with her one day a week, plus a part-time job. Phew! Don’t think I could have handled it this week. I am cleaning and purging my craft room and trying to finish November pages so I can get my 4th quarter book printed. I don’t think I’ve noticed any free time!

bestcee likes this.
  9. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I spent the day at appointments and errand running. And I actually cooked dinner tonight! Ha! I’ve had my hands in a few fires (or activities) all month long so now I’m trying to play catch-up with everything I missed or finishing up what I’ve started.

I figure next week I’ll start scrapping again because I need a physical rest. I’ve been having back issues that have made sitting at my computer very difficult the past month or so, so with MOC I did what I could then had to stay away the rest of the day. Needless to say not much chatting or gallery love going on. But I had a blast and learned lots of new things. The team did an amazing job!

bestcee likes this.
  10. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Okay. What exactly is the Monthly Muse? I must admit I’ve never quite gotten the concept. Sorry... :blush

11. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Jan, it is basically Art Journaling but having said that if you read Dalis's opening post you can create your pages in any style you want to.

QuiltyMom likes this.
  12. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I did catch up on my PL, but honestly I've tried to spend a little time off the PC. We've been fully virtual for the last week because of snow, so between that and MOC, my eyes, back, and neck needed a little break from sitting in front of a screen. But, I do have scrappy plans for the weekend :)

G.J. likes this.
  13. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

it's so hot here, that it's quite a miracle I finished MOC...no mojo or will to sit and scrap, only did it with 2 big fans turned into my direction!
    I want to see if I play the Muse, never did it before...

14. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Other than setting up the challenges to be posted later ( on an other site ) I have taken 2 ( or 3) days off from the computer.
    But now I cant wait to get stuck in on the challenges again. And Yesterday we went for a drive , and I got some good close up and landscape photos , ( not Macro , they sucked, just close ups ) so I want to use them now LOL

15. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

the monthly & designer challenges. Also doing some of the house stuff I neglected last month (shhhhh), and some card making - got lots of birthdays coming up.

G.J. and Karen like this.
  16. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I've been paying a little more attention to my hubby. He tolerates me being on my computer 24/7 for January, but then he wants me back. :giggle

Also, my 256 GB SSD that is my boot drive (has programs and OS on it) filled up on Tuesday, so I am going to spend some time on computer maintenance this weekend. I ordered a new 1TB SSD that will arrive on Friday. I'm also going to do a clean installation of Windows first, create of recovery drive on a thumb drive and see if I can successfully swap out the old one for the new one and still have a functioning computer at the end of all that. :badputer:dizzy

Memaw2Wm likes this.
  17. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Work...boooooooooooo :cry

18. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

My intention is to complete a "layout a day" for 2021. I zoom crop every Tuesday with scrapping friends from around the country. From that group I got a coloring sheet with each month's name divided into sections for each day. There will be days that I manage to scrap more than one layout and other days when I don't scrap at all, but the plan is to fill in all the sections by the time each month is done. (I'm also doing a zoom crop this weekend for what would normally be a retreat weekend away in Chicago.)

I always do the monthly challenges and many of the designer challenges too.

19. CaroB71

CaroB71 Why, yes, I DO know the answer!

I actually have scrapping withdrawals! Work has been super busy this week - I’m wrapping up one of my big projects. But, my weekend starts tomorrow and I’m going to scrap my little heart out... starting with the monthly muse.

20. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I need to get back to photo editing and organizing. Plus I want to purge and sort thru my digi stuff as I got a new EHD (for a second backup) and want to get started on copying files over. I also need to get back to tax stuff and sorting thru the basement odds and ends. My daughter is moving back out (after almost a yr of staying with us and unfortunately, is taking Bella, the new family pup with her), we'll miss them both but they will be close by.

I will have more time for myself, meal planning and cooking will be easier (we were all on different meal plans so it was a bit time consuming figuring out everyone's menu) so hopefully that means more time to scrap :)