Christmas is Gone-all put away!|pad patter 12-30-2020

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Dec 30, 2020.

1. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

stay safe friend <3

2. CharlotteM

CharlotteM Well-Known Member

with us everything remains traditional until January 6th, but since I decorated everything very early this year with our lockdown, I cleared everything - except for the tree - it still shines so beautifully and gives such a pleasant feeling - he stays until January 6th ............

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

My tree is still up, but I did take down all the other decorations around the house. I do love how neat and tidy it all looks when the clutter is put away. I need to go through my tubs and get rid of a bunch of older stuff too. I have a bunch of old ceramic stuff my MIL gave me and old wooden cut out village items. I haven't put them out for a number of years, but I'm keeping them because she gave them to me. Darn sentimental attachments! :giggle

4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I'll probably take everything down tomorrow or Sunday. No set rules ... just whenever the mood strikes.

Karen likes this.
  5. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Just took all of mind down this morning....my house looks so empty and clean! LOL.

Karen likes this.
  6. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

I usually wait until the weekend after New Year Day. This year I took this past week off work, so I started taking the ornaments off the tree on Wednesday, put them back in their boxes, then in the bins on Thursday. Today (Friday) I took the lights off the tree, disassembled the tree, then dragged everything up to the attic.

I still need to take the outdoor lights down, but will wait for warmer weather.

bestcee likes this.
  7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

We finally took down our tree today and put the very last bits of Christmas away. Neither my husband nor I really wanted to take down the tree this year. He even mentioned that it seemed like Christmas never even happened and we were already taking it down. Normally I'm wanting to take it down the day after Christmas. :giggle