to-do list | pad patter 9.15.20

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Sep 15, 2020.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

[​IMG]

My to-do list is overflowing today. I'm gonna be a busy, busy girl.
    • pad patter - check
    • start sept lilypad look-alikes game - check
    • scrap for fun - check
    • ship shoes to Aspen
    • get appliance specs to cabinet maker - check
    • find a good backsplash tile
    • find tile for bathroom and laundry room floors
    • look for entry and dining chandeliers and family room ceiling fan options
    • figure out "what's for dinner?"
    • stay motivated
    • pass out exhausted at the end of the day instead of at noon... :giggle [​IMG]
    Well, that's my to-do list for today. I'm sure I'll add more as the day goes along, but I hope I can check off more than I add.

What's on your to-do list? Do you love to make a list just so you can check things off?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh I love a good check list! Today I don't have much time for extra things on my list, so my list is mostly:

-Work (go in early and get off early)
    -Drive to an away tennis match for my youngest
    -Go back to bed
    :giggle

I do love a good to-do list that I can mark stuff off of though! :agree Hope you got lots marked off your list!

keepscrappin likes this.
  3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Mine is pretty simple....

Work.... and at the same time, hope there is no homework yet! (We just started school Monday)

Thats it! :giggle

Karen and keepscrappin like this.
  4. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Hope you got lots done, Kayla! I keep a running list on a notebook on my desk, but it tends to get the long-term things or thing I've been putting off, so not much gets crossed off. For some reason even just thinking about my to-do list is giving me major anxiety right now... probably because I know there are things on there that I should stop ignoring. :rolleyes:

The only thing on my agenda for today is a dentist appointment. I'm getting crowns on two teeth that have old fillings that are deteriorating and developing cavities underneath. I am not looking forward to it. :P

5. keepscrappin

this is so me. I get anxiety just thinking about it all. I really need to stop procrastinating. Good luck at the dentist! I dread getting dental work done. I cross my fingers every time I go that I won’t have to get crowns for my old fillings.

KimJ likes this.
  6. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Wednesdays are my day off so usually they are pretty laid back but the #1 thing on my list today is.....

Go to the Dentist - ugh! If I could just do anything else today!

keepscrappin likes this.
  7. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I hope you accomplished a lot Kayla!

I failed my motorcycle driving test this morning so my to-do list is to sulk all day haha I hate failing at anything and I hate wasting money so failing was a double whammy. *deep sigh*

What I should be doing today:
    - laundry
    - dishes
    I think I'll just scrap instead. :) And maybe finish reading Charlotte's Web.

Karen and keepscrappin like this.
  8. keepscrappin

Darn... hopefully you'll pass next time. I would scrap instead too. Scrappin is my therapy! :agree

umyesh likes this.
  9. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I just discovered Microsoft Access, which has a Task Database--like Excel but for To Do lists. I accidentally hit a button on my computer and Access popped up. Kayla @keepscrappin not gonna lie: it felt like you were nudging me to have a digital To Do list. :giggle

Anyway, today's list was odd:
    1. Call school and pick up DD's locker stuff. (It's been there since mid-March and since we just chose all virtual for this first semester, I wanted to pick it up before hybrid kids go back in a few weeks).
    2. Text the garbage company to find out when they'll be here to replace the mailbox, which they hit and ripped right out of the ground on Monday. (I didn't want to be at the school when they came.)
    3. Post LOs at TLP. :)
    4. Get gas? (NOPE, I crossed that one off and will have DH do it lol!)
    5. Wrap bday gifts. (It's hard to wrap kids bday gifts when they are literally never not at home with you!)
    6. Go through old photos to decide what to scan (this will be a multi-day project)
    7. Text Dad about flood photos I found (I texted: Apparently there was a flood in my grandpa's hometown--or nearby? It's unclear--a LONG time ago. Like, IDK if my grandpa or a great grandparent took the photos! I wish SOMETHING was written on the back, even a place or a year! Scrappers, let that be a lesson to us all: photos are great, but info is also important and helpful to future generations!)

10. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Work...where my to-do list is 5 miles long, so I won't even start on that :giggle
    Dinner
    Laundry
    Take out the trash
    Help DH jump start the truck
    Hang out here for a bit
    Bed
    I make lots of lists at work, just because I love checking them off and then throwing them away. Makes me feel more productive, even if the list continues to grow.

11. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I love to-do lists. It's what keeps me focused.

I have different lists for different parts of my life.

One for school.
    One for SwL work.
    CC Director work.
    Around the House/Activities (like music lessons, ninja class, church, etc...)

I love marking things off.

keepscrappin likes this.
  12. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

That's a long list, Kayla. Mine is pretty long since my internet has been down all day! Ugh! I have so much online stuff to catch up on now and it's almost 9:30. I've been able to do most things on my phone (with unlimited data) and finally found my iPad from the move. There are just some things you can't do on those devices, like move these gigantic large files around like we all do and post all the gigantic long links!

These are things I checked off today:

Post 5 things on Instagram for CT work from phone - CHECK
    Post same 5 things on FB from phone - CHECK
    Work on 3 layouts on PS (don't need internet) - CHECK
    Sulk for a few minutes because I don't have internet - CHECK
    Organize my closet while I'm waiting for my internet to come up - CHECK
    Took an extra long walk with dog because I'm trying not to be frustrated with no internet - CHECK

Just trying to inject a little humor but I WAS frustrated. :badputer:badmood:banghead

Karen likes this.
  13. Karen

Not having internet is the worst! I hope you have it all sorted and back in working order today. I totally agree that it's SO much harder to post layouts and do all the linking stuff on a phone. Blah! I just wanna highlight, ctrl+c and then ctrl+v! :giggle

14. Karen

My youngest asked me to "review algebra" with him 2 nights ago. He's doing geometry this year and the teacher gave them a hard algebra question on the first day and he freaked out. :stars Later the teacher said, oh that was probably too hard for the first day and the rest of the class let out a collective sigh and said "oh good! because I didn't remember how to do that at all!" I think that made him feel better that it wasn't just him, but he still wanted a refresher course. I was like... oh yippee... it's starting already. :overreact

15. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I can relate... our summer math packet gave us headaches! ugh! No ready! I'm so thankful for hybrid right now... SO MUCH!

16. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

One very long list that’s been this long since forever cause I’ve procrastinated

• 2 x assignments done, one needs a tiny bit more work and one hasn’t even been started
    • 4 x job applications
    • A content release form for a small bit of work I’m doing this next week filled out and emailed back to the organisation
    • Haircut
    • Library books returned and picked up (that job is highly likely to be outsourced to family who are already going to the library anyway)
    • Continue work on decluttering my bedroom
    • Make drs appointment (will do that once I hear that we’ve dropped down in Covid levels)