Taking a break

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by littlekiwi, Apr 9, 2020.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

well yesterday both my hands came right on their own without having to go to hospital however.......

On Friday night, I got up to go to the little room, tripped on something, went to grab on to the door frame to stop me falling (which was a big fat fail) and ended up on the floor for hours as between my mum and I, we couldn’t get me on my feet (she’s half my weight roughly) and I can’t get on to my knees at all. We tried for about 6 hours but ended up getting a couple of the local firefighters to help in the morning - took them about 2-3 mins to get me on my feet. Ended up pretty deeply bruising my right hip, thigh and butt cheek and I’m pretty unsteady on my feet at the moment.

As this is 2nd major fall in 6 months I will chat to my normal dr about it once it’s not fort knox to get in to the practice because of Covid-19

norton94 and mcurtt like this.
  2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Happy for you regarding your hands, not so happy about your fall and experience of lying on the floor. Take care, I hope you heal from your bruising quickly.

littlekiwi likes this.
  3. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Oh, Jennifer! Glad to hear your hands are better, but that fall sounds so scary! My doctor is doing video visits over Zoom. Not sure if something like that would be an option for you? Hope you are not too sore and have no more falls!

4. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Glad to hear the hands are better... but your fall sounds like a nightmare! Feel better from the bruising