8am - Scrapping your new schedule or routine

Discussion in 'Challenges for 24 Hour World Connectedness Event' started by IntenseMagic, Mar 31, 2020.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

How many of you have had to come up with a new schedule or new routine at your house now that more of you are home during the day? I am a teacher, so I am still having to do work from home, while making sure that my son and granddaughter get their assignments done during the day. The first week, we kind of winged it and flew by the seat of our pants, but I quickly learned that wasn’t going to work for any of us. I had to come up with a semi-regular schedule for us to follow to make sure that we are all getting done what we need to get done.

I have not scrapped this schedule yet, but really need to. I was looking through the store and found a few kits and templates that might be great to use for scrapping the new routine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How about you? Have you scrapped your new normal day? If you have, show us here. We’d love to see and you may help someone who is still struggling to find a new schedule. If you haven’t scrapped it yet, now’s your chance! I'd also love to hear from some of our veteran homeschool mamas. Y'all could really provide some inspiration :)

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I haven't scrapped our new normal yet, but I've been taking pictures. We've definitely had to make some major adjustments here. Asher, 8, is homeschooling as of yesterday. We started out with him at his own table/desk in my scraproom with me - that didn't work because his mom is a "helicopter mom" and was micro- managing the whole time + trying to do her job. I had her to move her home office into my scraproom (all 4 monitors and her computer) and I found a table and moved my laptop into the master bedroom. You gotta' do what you gotta' do during these times. I still have one more move to make - after I get another desk moved upstairs to the master, I'll be done. Right now, I'm working on a folding table. :hairpol:faint2

mcurtt and IntenseMagic like this.
  3. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

With all the extra time I had with no grandma duties and no going out, I put together a Special Projects List. I try to spread out throughout the day in no special order kind of as the mood strikes.
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Here's what I've come up with so far. I gave my scraproom up to my DD and GS. In my attempt to make as serene a space for the two of them as possible, I even took my gallery down off my wall. DD legitimately works from home, so she moved her computer and 3 monitors into my scraproom and Asher started home schooling and has his own desk in there now. I moved my laptop and some essentials into the master bedroom.

[​IMG]

BevG and mcurtt like this.
  5. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Since I was currently unemployed and doing coursework, my schedule has n't changed except that our congregation is not holding services for the time being.
    [​IMG]

6. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

routine? what routine?

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Thank you for the challenge, and the inspirations on routines, this is my attempt at a new schedule
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.