I'm not okay - Much Better Now!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angela Toucan, Mar 23, 2020.

1. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

So glad to hear that he's doing better and that you are as well! Such a stressful situation. DH just yesterday started with the very tiniest occasional dry cough and even that has me a little worried. Hope Daniel continues to steadily improve!

Angela Toucan likes this.
  2. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Glad to here he is improving - it is good your kids have an outdoor space as well - that will make a huge difference to the isolation esp as your weather warms up. I have decided today is my metal health day - no facebook, only incidental news the my husband tells me... I am going to scrap a little, crochet a lot and listen to audiobooks/podcasts all day.

many hugs from far away xx

Karen and Angela Toucan like this.
  3. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Oh I'll be keeping you in my thoughts Angela, all of you. I hope that your hubby gets better really soon, and that it isn't the virus that's making him sick.

Give yourself some grace and please take care of you too, our school has been very understanding and whilst they gave all the kiddies packs to bring home and online resources etc. for learning they have been very flexible and appreciate that it's impossible to do all at home like they do at school especially under these emergency circumstances. First and foremost they encourage family time, reading, and other learning opportunities though play. If you can do the assigned stuff too well that's just a bonus.

I am sure that everyone will understand the strain you are under, please let us know in the coming days how you are all doing xo

4. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Angela, I hope things continue to improve, for you, and your family. Take care!!

5. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

All this time I've known you and I forgot our husband's names were the same! Continuing prayers for complete recovery and relief for you!

Angela Toucan and Electra like this.
  6. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Hope the progress continues! :grouphug

7. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Oh Angela, my heart goes out to you. Bravo for sharing it here. Sharing the load makes it half as heavy. Try to remember not to get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired: HALT If you care for the physical, the mental, emotional and spiritual will settle. Sending hugs and prayers.:love

8. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Happy to hear things are going forward. Still in my thoughts.

9. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Angela, I hope the progress continues! Take care !

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'm so happy to hear that he's feeling a little better! Hurray! Thanks for the update Angela! Prayers for continued healing!

11. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Angela, hugs! I understand where you are coming from. NJ is becoming another epicenter and it's so scary. Then I got a head cold, and was freaking. Staying put, getting outside for fresh air, and keeping up with things over the past few days helped me calm down.

I'm glad to hear of your hubby up and about. Keep us posted on how you are. Reach out if you want to chat more!

12. LynnZant

LynnZant Well-Known Member

So glad he's improving, Angela. I hope things keep getting better, and you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

13. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Hello! Glad to hear he is doing better. It is a scary time and I am glad you have support from your church and friends, but of course it's still so hard. Know I am thinking of you here on the other side of the world xx

14. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Hoping for a speedy recovery!

15. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Thank you again for your love and support. My husband is attempting some breakfast this morning.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  16. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Angela, I am so glad that your DH is feeling better. Crazy times! Sending you virtual hugs from across the pond. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

17. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

"My husband is attempting some breakfast this morning." That's a good sign!! Getting one's appetite back, no matter how small the attempt, gives hope. "hugs"

18. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Glad to hear he is improving and that you are feeling better too!

19. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

I just saw this thread and I'm so glad to read today's update that he's on the mend. I will be praying for cont. healing. My husband just found out he is being put on furlough and my first scripture I read this morning was very apropos, and I hope you will find encouragement too.... Ps. 34

20. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

It's so wonderful that you would share your burden with us. Telling somebody is great therapy! Crying helps, too. So hopeful for you that things will continue to go uphill. Being afraid is something everybody feels, but it can be so overwhelming. You are brave to share! Virtual hugs!!!